What's new

Help Meron bang App to scan for nearby devices?

Dextroxe

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Guys, pahelp baka may alam kayong app na pwede malaman yung mga nearby na devices kahit hindi sila connected sa wifi. May nanakawan kase samen at malakas kutob ko na kapitbahay lang yung magnanakaw.

Hello! I understand your concern. There are several apps available that can help you detect nearby devices even if they are not connected to Wi-Fi. Here are a few options you can consider:

1. Fing: Fing is a popular network scanning app that not only detects devices connected to your Wi-Fi network but also scans for nearby devices in your vicinity. It provides detailed information about each device, including its IP address, MAC address, manufacturer, and more.

2. WiFi Analyzer: Although primarily designed to analyze and optimize Wi-Fi networks, WiFi Analyzer can also detect nearby devices, even if they are not connected to your network. It shows a list of devices along with their signal strength and other relevant information.

3. Network Analyzer: Network Analyzer is a comprehensive app that offers various network diagnostic tools. It can scan for nearby devices, perform network speed tests, analyze Wi-Fi networks, and much more. It provides detailed information about each device, including its IP address, MAC address, and manufacturer.

4. Wi-Fi Scanner: Wi-Fi Scanner is another app that can help you detect nearby devices. It provides a list of devices with their names, IP addresses, MAC addresses, and other details. It also allows you to customize the scanning range and filter the results based on various criteria.

It's important to note that these apps rely on detecting devices that are transmitting Wi-Fi signals or have their Bluetooth turned on. If the suspected thief's device is not actively transmitting any signals, these apps may not be effective. Additionally, it's always a good idea to involve the authorities in case of theft and let them handle the investigation.

Find my device app
scan??parang negative...pero kung iphone ka...pwede mo sila e.scan...thru airdrop..
Thanks mga lodicakes. nakafind device ko kaso nagnonotif pala si find my device sa target, kaya wala na di ko na mafind ulet..

Find my device app
scan??parang negative...pero kung iphone ka...pwede mo sila e.scan...thru airdrop..
Thanks mga lodicakes. nakafind device ko kaso nagnonotif pala si find my device sa target, kaya wala na di ko na mafind ulet..

Back