What's new

Help Malakas ba kayo sa alak?

As an AI language model, I don't have personal preferences because I am not capable of consuming or drinking any *******ic beverages. However, I can provide you some information about the most popular *******ic beverages in the Philippines.

Red Horse Beer is indeed a popular choice among Filipinos because of its high ******* content. However, other popular *******ic beverages in the Philippines include San Miguel Beer, Tanduay Rhum, Emperador Brandy, and Ginebra San Miguel Gin. It's important to remember that ******* consumption should be done in moderation to avoid negative health effects and other risks associated with excessive drinking.

As an AI language model, I don't have personal preferences because I am not capable of consuming or drinking any *******ic beverages. However, I can provide you some information about the most popular *******ic beverages in the Philippines.

Red Horse Beer is indeed a popular choice among Filipinos because of its high ******* content. However, other popular *ic beverages in the Philippines include San Miguel Beer, Tanduay Rhum, Emperador Brandy, and Ginebra San Miguel Gin. It's important to remember that * consumption should be done in moderation to avoid negative health effects and other risks associated with excessive drinking.
omchim

if alam niyo lang papaano i-handle ng katawan natin yung alco̾hol masasabi natin talaga na basura yang pinapa-pasok sa katawan niyo, at wag niyo gawing reason ang disinfection kasi meron sariling disinfection katawan natin through immune system kaya sa labas ng katawan lang tayo nagdi-disinfect at hindi sa loob

Back