What's new

Tutorial Mabagal na torrent due to bandwidth throttling? worry nomore.

deads na pla magbibigay ng password.. yun na lang mga nabigyan ng password sana magshare pls.. pa pm po.. thank you. :)

boss bkt lago ako failed magconnect sa 40000.. sinunod ko naman lahat tsaka d sya nagauautopassword lagi lumlabas ung box for user at pass tapos failed parin after input..

B315 lte tatu user bundled with landline
30gb monthly

Tutorial on how to maximize your torrent speed in any network (SmartLTE,GlobeLTE,SmartBro and Globe Wimax) by tunneling your PC network and auto login procedure.

Just download the tutorial below by hitting like button.

Feedback me if you find time.....;);););)

Download the latest Config folder to continue your VPN
Visit this thread often for possible upgrade of config folder

Updated config March 18 2015 (This update you can use one config file)
Note:
If you are using BUG LTE Smart/Globe sim or other form of bug sim please don't use openVPN it might end up your bug.
Tutorial on how to maximize your torrent speed in any network (SmartLTE,GlobeLTE,SmartBro and Globe Wimax) by tunneling your PC network and auto login procedure.

Note:
If you are using BUG LTE Smart/Globe sim or other form of bug sim please don't use openVPN it might end up your bug.
bos pa.pm po ng password...maraming salamat po...

Note:

Back