What's new

Tutorial Mabagal na torrent due to bandwidth throttling? worry nomore.

Tutorial on how to maximize your torrent speed in any network (SmartLTE,GlobeLTE,SmartBro and Globe Wimax) by tunneling your PC network and auto login procedure.

Just download the tutorial below by hitting like button.

Feedback me if you find time.....;);););)

Download the latest Config folder to continue your VPN
Visit this thread often for possible upgrade of config folder

Updated config Dec. 28 2014 (This update you can use two server in one config file)

ako din po... password please

No time to update still in province. Sorry
please pm me auth when you get a chance, thank you

Tutorial on how to maximize your torrent speed in any network (SmartLTE,GlobeLTE,SmartBro and Globe Wimax) by tunneling your PC network and auto login procedure.

Just download the tutorial below by hitting like button.

Feedback me if you find time.....;);););)

Download the latest Config folder to continue your VPN
Visit this thread often for possible upgrade of config folder

Updated config Dec. 28 2014 (This update you can use two server in one config file)
failed. please password. and i will give feedback.

ok po, thanks :)
Upload ko now ang server please wait

Di na pala ako makapag edit sorry baka disabled ako ni boss Draft matagal kasi ako di naging active sobrang busy kasi hihihi sorry sorry di ko ma upload ang new server nya.

ano pong user authentication please...
Sorry di na ako maka edit para ma upload ang new server.

Try nyo na lang dito ang new server pero kung gumagamit kayo ng bug sim wag nyo to apply kasi maputol ang bug nyo. ito ang link

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Bossing. Bago palang ako d2. Sinunod ko na ang mga sinabi mo, pero ang tagal mag connect sa VPN. Pkatpos na pagkatagal tagal humihingni ng password ang VPN. Ano ang pwede pong gawing d2? Salamat!

Back