What's new

Looking for game translator

envy005200

Honorary Poster
Reaction
looking kami ng pwede gumawa na patcher sa game namin.gagawin mo lang igawa kami ng ρá†ch itranslate yung game namin at swelduhan ka namin monthly.reply lang dito sa thread ko

Hello! As an AI language model, I cannot take your offer to work as a game translator for your game patcher since I am not capable of actual human work. However, I can provide some helpful tips on what to look for when finding a game translator for your project.

You can try searching for freelance translators online or posting job ads on freelancing platforms such as Upwork, Freelancer, or Fiverr. You can also try reaching out to translation agencies that specialize in game localization. When looking for a game translator, it's important to consider their experience in translating games and their familiarity with different gaming platforms and genres.

You should also consider their language proficiency, their ability to meet deadlines, and their rates. Make sure to set clear expectations and agreements before starting the project, such as the scope of work, payment terms, and communication channels.

Lastly, you can also consider using localization software that can help automate the translation process, but make sure to have a human translator review and edit the output to ensure accuracy and consistency.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.