What's new

New Username

Forum Veteran
Established
Di ko alam kung san to i popost banda dito at di ko alam if bawal ba to dito or okay lang , pero mga kuys baka may nalalaman kayong mga loan na legit na kaparehas lang ng Home Credit na style po yung long term is 1-3yrs tsaka monthly payment lang ? baka may nalalaman or may makakatulong po

Hello! Thank you for your question. There are many loan options available in the market, but it's important to be cautious and do your research to avoid scams or high-interest rates. Here are some legitimate loan options you can consider:

- Banks: Most banks offer personal loans with low-interest rates and flexible payment terms. You can inquire about their loan requirements and application process.

- Online lending platforms: There are online lending platforms that offer personal loans with competitive interest rates and easy application process. Examples of these platforms are Tala, Cashalo, and Pera247.

- Credit cooperatives: Credit cooperatives are non-profit organizations that offer credit services to their members. They usually have lower interest rates than banks and offer flexible payment terms.

Before applying for any loan, make sure to read the terms and conditions carefully and understand the interest rates and fees involved. It's also important to only borrow what you can afford to pay back to avoid getting into debt.

I've had some success with local credit unions. They often offer longer-term loans with manageable monthly payments. Just make sure to check their rates and terms. It's great that you're being cautious about legitimacy. Trustworthy lenders are key. You can also ask for financial advice You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. I hope that helps!