What's new

Letter of termination of internet

Hotshot17

Addict
Established
Reaction
Baka may recommended kayo na Letter termination of internet connection hindi ko na kase babayaran yung bill dahil sa unsatisfied service ni SKY. Any tips

Dear [Internet Service Provider],

I am writing to inform you that I wish to terminate my internet connection contract with immediate effect. Unfortunately, the connection speed has been consistently unstable and unreliable during my time with your service, making it difficult for me to complete essential tasks online.

Despite my attempts to troubleshoot and resolve these issues with your technical support team, the problem has persisted and impacted my ability to work efficiently and enjoy online activities. As a result, I have no choice but to seek out a more reliable internet service provider.

I would like to request that any remaining balance on my account be refunded and that there be no early termination fees or penalties applied to my account.

Please confirm in writing that you have received this letter and that my account will be terminated as requested. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,[Your Name]

wag ka na gumawa ng letter kasi pumirma ka na sa terms and conditions before ka nag subscribe sa kanila, you're just wasting your time and their time as well

Back