What's new

Help Laptop Suggestion

Teryoo

Eternal Poster
Established
Hello mga ka PHC! hingi lang ako idea on what laptop to buy for work.

right now i'm using old laptop Asus medyo may lag kasi 2 browser, office apps at the same time.

1683810949370.png

balak ko sana kumuha ng laptop yung kaya nya yung adobe photoshop, davinci or adobe premier balak ko lang aralin pano kasi, and if kaya ang games like valorant. hehe salamat!

Attachments

Hi!

For your needs, you will need a laptop with a good processor, sufficient RAM, and a dedicated graphics card.

Here are some laptop suggestions that you can consider:

1. ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325EA - This laptop has an Intel Core i7 processor with 16GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce MX450 graphics card. It also has a 13.3-inch Full HD display, making it perfect for photo and video editing.

2. Dell G5 15 Gaming Laptop - With an Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM, this laptop is perfect for both work and gaming. It also has an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card, making it capable of handling heavy graphics.

3. HP Pavilion 16 - This laptop has an Intel Core i7 processor with 16GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti graphics card. It also has a 16-inch Full HD display, making it perfect for photo and video editing.

4. Lenovo Legion 5 Pro - This laptop has an AMD Ryzen 7 processor with 16GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card. It also has a 16-inch QHD display, making it perfect for both work and gaming.

These laptops are all capable of running Adobe Photoshop, DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere, and games like Valorant. They also have enough power for multitasking.

Hope this helps!

mag installment lang ako hehe investment naman sya siguro up to 60-70k
konti lang difference. pero pasok ang 'Acer Predator Helios 300'
The Acer Predator Helios 300, on the other hand, has an Intel Core i7-10750H processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card, 16GB RAM, and a 512GB SSD. The 15.6-inch full HD display has a 144Hz refresh rate, providing smooth visuals while editing videos. This laptop is priced at around PHP 69,000.

hanap lang ng updated na processor 11th gen.

konti lang difference. pero pasok ang 'Acer Predator Helios 300'
The Acer Predator Helios 300, on the other hand, has an Intel Core i7-10750H processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card, 16GB RAM, and a 512GB SSD. The 15.6-inch full HD display has a 144Hz refresh rate, providing smooth visuals while editing videos. This laptop is priced at around PHP 69,000.

hanap lang ng updated na processor 11th gen.
Thank you dito sir, add ko sa list ko and try ko muna maghanap din if may available dito sa mga pa homecredit :D