What's new

IPTV Korea IPTV 2.0 (Still free to use)

hyunakim1992

Eternal Poster
Reaction
channels.jpg

This thread contains IPTV m3u8 HLS streams of South Korean Cable Channels.
Now in a remote m3u format
Please place this url in your IPTV players:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Incase of broken channels please report by replying in this thread and i will update the playlist as soon as possible.
Thank you

Attachments

Last edited:
Salamat master
You're welcome

Sa mga balak manood ng music shows here is some guide for you to watch them:
M Countdown : Thursdays 5:00PM (Manila Time) on Mnet (Channel 27)
Music Core : Saturdays 2:15PM (Manila Time) on MBC (Channel 11)
Inkigayo/The Music Trend : Sundays at 2:40PM (Manila Time) on SBS (Channel 6)
KBS Music Bank : Fridays at 4:00PM on KBS 2TV (Channel 7) and KBS World (Channel 71)
The Show : Tuesdays at 6:00PM on SBS MTV (Channel 57)

For the KDrama fans may mga replays ng drama sa MBC Drama (Channel 14), SBS Plus (Channel 16), KBS World (Channel 71/with subs), SBS International (Channel 53/sometimes with subs) and SBS Plus International (Channel 54/sometimes with subs).

to those using vpns please off niyo muna vpn kasi naglagay ako ng geoblock settings yung m3u url (in short sa pinas lang pwede iaccess yung m3u) this is to protect the urls against those who will attempt to leak it from overseas.

Last edited:
Lahat ng korean iptv ever since nakita ko post mo long time ago, goods na goods lalo na tong bago👌

support!

Last edited:
i will make some adjustments sa m3u this sunday kasi maglalagay ako ng backup feeds ng KBS1, KBS2, MBC, JTBC, SBS, MBN, Channel A and TV Chosun (the major networks) and some of the popular cable channels (tvN and Mnet), do wait for the update, the backups will be located sa may channel 301 pataas.

PLDT 100mbps po internet namin tpos iptv lite app gamit ko .

Its working now . I try to change my dns like in the link and its working fine thank you for this .

Last edited:
the backup channels are now up and it can be found on channel 401~436, you can tune in to those channels should the main server has gone kaputs, again in case of broken channels please report in this thread, thank you

Last edited:
Back