What's new

Closed Kaidus.ehi---fast and stable ρrémíùm server--(sg,jp,us,ph,kr,th,vn,india)------hope you like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaidus

Forum Guru
Reaction
Hi guys updating with my new configuration. With many server. Hope you like it. :) :)

Asia and USA Server
Open for rooted/non rooted devices
GTM Only (try other network)
Need promo/GS (try no load)
Alam niyo na ang mga bawal

(No Torrent)
(No DDOS)

Feedback is a must guys!!!

(14Days) Singapore 1
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
(14 Days) Singapore 2
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
(1 Month) Japan Server
(1 Month) Japan Server
(1 Month) USA Server

Open Remote Proxy
Philippines Server
Korea Server
Thailand Server
Vietnam Sever
India Server

For more updates follow me and stay tuned for my next update.

My Teammates:
Dream Team
Death-Code Team
Kaidus
PHC-Decrypt
Oggy_14
Gin Ichimaru

If you don't know how to make ehi click this link.
https://phcorner.net/t/how-to-make-ehi-click-and-you-know.368803/

Kaidus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back