What's new

@JESUS JESUS IS THE WAY TO THE HEAVENLY FATHER AMEN

Grangermiya

Forum Guru
Established
Reaction
  • Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”
    You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God.
    You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus.
    You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.
    You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Back