What's new

Closed Japan APN on Smart/TNT/Kickstart(UPDATED) + Psiphon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icare :) thanks dto nkatsamba q hehe... No cap... Using the app that you post but using the tnt default apn :) I just tried different server without closing the app then I noticed that my download was still kicking even after consuming 10 mb :)

Icare :) thanks dto nkatsamba q hehe... No cap... Using the app that you post but using the tnt default apn :) I just tried different server without closing the app then I noticed that my download was still kicking even after consuming 10 mb :)
nice naman:)

D q muna idisconnect syang hehe :) thank you mwuah! ICare :)

9dBhJtG
Gnito ngyari s kanya :)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

mam help naman po. naka konek po yung tnt sim ko kay ponpon tapus pag nilipat ko sa wifi konek pa naman siya after 40 sec nag didiskonek sabi sign in is required your device has been dis connected to wifi network.ty po

Last edited by a moderator:
mam help naman po. naka konek po yung tnt sim ko kay ponpon tapus pag nilipat ko sa wifi konek pa naman siya after 40 sec nag didiskonek sabi sign in is required your device has been dis connected to wifi network.ty po
Merong iba kasi pag nilagay mo sa pocket wifi ganyan ang nangyayari. Balik mo sa phone ang sim

Status
Not open for further replies.