What's new

[Ito rin ba ang tanong mo?]After sinning willfully is there still a chance?

Cute-Piggy

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Question:

How many second chances does God give us, before He gets fed up and won't have anything more to do with us? My life has been full of second chances—times when God spared my life or was trying to get my attention—but I've always blown them off. Now I'm afraid He's given up on me.

Answer:

If God had already given up on you, then you wouldn’t be concerned about your salvation, and you never would have asked these things. The person who’s in the most danger spiritually is the one who is unconcerned about his or her salvation.

But don’t presume on God’s goodness in sparing you, or conclude that you can keep on ignoring His warnings! Over the years, God has been speaking to you, and so far you have turned your back on Him. But don’t keep doing it! For one thing, you don’t know when your life will end—and once it does, it will be too late. The Bible warns that there is no second chance after death! It says that “man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment” (Hebrews 9:27).

In addition, the more we ignore God, the harder our hearts become—and the harder it is for us to hear God’s voice calling us to repent. The Bible warns, “Because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath” (Romans 2:5).

But I have good news for you! God loves you, and He wants to forgive your sins and make you His child forever. He loves you so much that Christ willingly gave His life for you. Turn to Him in repentance and faith, and commit your life to Him today.

What a load of bullshits.
Fyi po para po yan sa mga nag tatanong din ng parehong tanong at nag reply lang po ako para fyi lang if ever makita nila ito o iyon mag karoon ang tao ng pag asa dahil may pag asa pa nga talaga dahil po kung isesearch mo itong ganitong tanong yung makikita mo lang ay yung 2 word "2nd chance" paano naman "another and another second chance" dahil po pag nakita nila ang word na "Second Chance" baka mawalan sila ng pag asa at malunod sa depression dahil walang word na "Third Chance" "Fourth Chance" and so on

Naniniwala po ako na by repentance talaga may pag asa pa ang tao

Pag dumating po ang pag sisisi laging nasa huli hindi naman din po natin hawak ang ating buhay sa mundong ito hindi natin alam kung bukas sisikatan pa kaya tayo ng kinabukasan

At naniniwala din po talaga ako after death mahihirapan na ang tao na masabi may kaligtasan pa yung namatay na tao na iyon although hinohope natin na wag naman sana at sana may pag asa pa by prayer ang taong namatay na

Kaya po ang tip ko po sa mga may taning na ang napaka importante po nating dapat gawin ay magsisi hindi po ito pag sisisi by feelings o by heart lang dapat po by work din tumigil na po tayo sa on purpose sa pag gawa ng kasalanan alam ko po hindi po natin maiiwasang hindi magkasala okay lang po magkasala basta po seryoso na hindi natin ito sinasadya dito po sa bagay na ito alam ko po may kaligtasan tayo kung narinig na po natin siya na parang sinasabi niya mali yan wag mong gawin yan tumigil po tayo at sana po wag daw tayo magsawa sa kanya o mapagod sa kanyang pagsita sana po si Lord God i bless niya po tayong lahat at ilayo niya tayo sa kapahamakan

faith is a choice, it's a decision to believe in God and walk His path. Sadly people nowadays only know Him just like a character in a movie or a fictional character. They don't take Him seriously, worse, it's like they don't believe in hell anymore. So they just keep on sinning, because they don't fear God. Blessed are those who accept Jesus as their savior and follow His teachings. We must not question God, for the sufferings and circumstances, because we are not above Him that we know what he is doing to the world today. All I know is He is good and loving father, and all His plans is for the good of all.