What's new

Closed Is visiting the deep web/dark web not ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHC - Rekz

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
Who's doing it? I'm wondering what's in there? I heard they are selling and buying prohibited stuff and all. And its even huge than what we have seen, its like 96% of the internet is in Deep web.

It's a big fact. I suggest you to use ρáíd VPN for your security. For browsing on DEEP web .onion use THOR browser. That's all the requirement. There's a layer in diving DEEPWEB just go to the 1st layer which can be search by google. Like The Hidden Wiki etc ... GoodLuck.

Browsing is okay as long as you have sufficient knowledge on the security measures you need to make and risks that you are willing to take. :)

It's a big fact. I suggest you to use ρáíd VPN for your security. For browsing on DEEP web .onion use THOR browser. That's all the requirement. There's a layer in diving DEEPWEB just go to the 1st layer which can be search by google. Like The Hidden Wiki etc ... GoodLuck.
Paps pwede po ba injector lang ang gamitin?

Suggest ko guys
We must use darkweb for identical purposes para yung configs natin safe
Yung kaibigan ko dun nag OOnline transact ng Dr4gs . Bitcoin yung payment . Yan ang main reason kung bakit may Web currency like Bitcoin. To become anonymous in terms of online îllégâl transaction.

Nako paps risky yan paps. Pero pwede naman kaso d talaga na hide yung real ip mo sa Injector lang. Kailangan talaga yung ρáíd VPN po. Nag dive lang po ako sa 1st layer pwede naman po yung mga ordinaryo na VPN, bastat wag lang sa 3-5th layer. Mga H4CKERs na kasi nandun.

ρáíd vpn dapat, hindi ung mga ρáíd vpn daw kuno pero mga modiefied lang na ovpn.

Status
Not open for further replies.