What's new

Closed Is it really possible to fall in love with someone you haven't met yet?

Is it really possible to fall in love with someone you haven't met yet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes because I did fell in love even if I haven't met him yet. Some people already met but did not last long and they already seen their faces. Love is not measured by those qualities but by heart.

My dear its called INFATUATION... not love.. meaning ur in love with being in love
My point exactly. There's no such thing as love at first sight, just attraction. By the end of the day, we still see people through their behavior, not on their face value.

Maraming meaning ang love at may kanya kanyang definition ang tao sa love, so why are you asking if its possible to fall in love with someone you havent met.

dont ask but feel
Dont worry about the future and enjoy the present day of your life.
I tankyu

yes its is posible.

pag nagmahal naman tayo hindi lang mata ang ginagamit natin kundi pati puso

ang hindi nakikita ng mata, nahahawakan ng mga palad, nararamdaman sa kaibuturan ng puso

ang love ay emotion, hindi kinakailangan ang physical presence ng isang tao para maramdaman o masabi mo na mahal mo siya

Last edited:
maaaring Hindi... nainlove ka lang sa idea na kung anong nakikita mo sa kanya maaaring on screen, o sa pinapakita nya lang na personality thru conversation pero hindi sa realidad na pagkatao nya.

based on experience po, yes haha. paita. haha. from another asian country and because you both chatting each other. hays life.

From the words of "someone you haven't met yet." It because you don't know the person and yet you are willing to know her/his personal background. After that you start fell in love with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.