What's new

IPTV IPTV Mac World and has some PH Local Channels!!! Max Conn. 1000..Tested working and it's not buffering or stopping on my side!!! Enjoy & send SS!!!

thank you ts
walang anuman bro 👍

buhay paba ito.
buhay na buhay pa bro 😆, legit yan! i'm not posting things that are not working!!! as you can see it's still working 👇
Screenshot_20220826-210052_StbEmu (Pro).jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Mga lodi working and stable yan!!! and remember no sniffing around dahil kita ko kung may gumamit ng source o hindi 😜 even though this is in mac code, one way or another you can sniff it... on the other way around making m3u files or playlists is easy to make and add something to it...you just need to have a stable source...kung makakakuha kayo ng real source or real url mas mabuti dahil no stops talaga un...enjoy lang tayo para happy ang lahat!!!

Last edited:
always smooth, not all mac's servers are stable but this one is, works 100%, just don't leak it outside for it to last longer!!! 👇
Screenshot_20220902-094204_StbEmu (Pro).jpg

Attachments

Boss nageerror as of todat
works fine with me bro,👇, what player are you using?
Screenshot_20220903-153520_StbEmu (Pro).jpg

i was using STB Emulator as my iptv player, because it is one of the most stable player...and always make it to a point to reload the list, coz at times they are updating the lists...good luck!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
salamat dito talaga sir

working idol, tuwang tuwa po anak ko, maraming salamat, sobrang linaw po, at mabilis,

Attachments

Last edited:
Back