What's new

Closed Ios free internet through vpn app

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodGuy12

Addict
Reaction
thing/s you need:
1. Hot VPN proxy (download in App Store)
or
2. WiseVPN (still in App Store)

Both are great in browsing and streaming EXCEPT for spotify(somehow its restricted) and some other streaming sites and a tad SLOWER when browsing Facebook and messenger nevertheless, they're fast excluding the said sites.

Both App offers VPN connection but for a limited time only, never worry though cause there's a work around that. So, if your trial expires, just remember the date you've downloaded the app and revert your date and time in settings back to the date (or the day before) you have downloaded the app and go back to the app and click the connect button in the app. Then change your date and time to the way it should be-this time the your internet connection refreshes and automatically reconnect to the vpn tunnel. After that, if you open the app again it will ask you to pay since your trial already expired but here's the trick, just go to your idevice settings then go to vpn settings then click HotVpn or WiseVPN then click connect. And your still CONNECTED but please do not uninstall the apps because it will also delete the VPN configuration in the idevice settings.

That's all!

Attachments

Noong kelan po nag expire ang HotVPN pero OK na uli ngaun. Dati 3 days lang pero ngayon d na uli nag expire.

Ginagamit ko sya pag wala ako sa bahay. Heads up lang po, minsan need nya mag refresh ng servers list kaya kung nasa labas kayo at in-open nyo sya at nag refresh ng servers list, madalas di sya titigil unless kung maka-konek ka saglit thru wifi or regular data.

Ang workaround po kapag nagre-refresh sya ng servers list sa pag open nyo sa kanya ay ganito:

1. Huwag muna i-launch ang app. I-activate muna ang Airplane Mode.
2. I-launch na ang app (HotVPN). Hindi siya mag-refresh ng servers list dahil alam niyang wala kang connection.
3. I-close ang window na nagsa-suggest na mag-purchase ng ρrémíùm subscription.
4. Nasa main screen ka na ng app. I-turn off ang airplane mode.
5. Press "CONNECT"
6. Enjoy.

Salamat ts gumana po sakin binalik ko ang date at time kung kailan ko sya ininstall at yun connected na ulit .... ayosssss!

Salamat dito ako rin nagulat at hindi na 3 days ung expire ng hot vpn at isa sa problem ko ay itong server refresh sa Wakas very helpful itong sinabi tut mo sakin thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back