What's new

Closed Ios 11 latest jailbreak news (11.3 najb na ) -stay on your firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenrised

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Disclaimer : All content and the whole reference are based upon :F.C.E. 365 TV - iDevice Central

His YøùTùbé channel link : https://www.YøùTùbé.com/user/leonteiz

Mga kapatid please stay sa ios 11.3

Ios 11.3 got jailbroken

A sudden change in the mood today, after we've discussed the drama concerning Coolstar and the #Electra #Jailbreak development. A security researcher going by the nickname "SorryMyBad" announced on Twitter that he has successfully jailbroken iOS 11.3. He has posted a photo on his Twitter account with what looks like a MacBook connected to the phone and have full root access to the phone. The Kernel string generated by the "uname -a" command also seems to be the correct one for #iOS 11.3. Though I don't know if he intends to release the jailbreak or the vulnerability, one thing is clear - iOS 11.3 is definitely jailbreakable. It has been proven two times by two different security researchers. If you remember, Min (Spark) Zheng of Alibaba also demonstrated full root access on his iOS 11.3 device by using a 0day vulnerability. It is currently unknown whether these two researchers have the same vulnerability, but iOS 11.3 seem to be pwned. I do not, however, recommend you to update to iOS 11.3 if you are running iOS 11.2.6 or lower. iOS 11.3, according to Coolstar, changes quite a lot and it makes it harder for iPhone 7 and newer to be jailbroken. Stay away from iOS 11.3 for now. Do not update to iOS 11.3.1 either, let alone to iOS 11.4 Betas.

:) So kung nasan kang ios , stay ka jan. Dont attempt na mag update sa 11.3 kasi habang mas new device like 7 pataas na iphone or what. Mas mahirap i jailbreak.

:)Watch out for more news. Follow me for more Ios jailbreak updates and more :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back