What's new

Help Invoice Payment daw?

Professora Akira

☯️ SôulNinetãiL☯️
Contributor
Curious lang scammer ba tong mga to? I just received notif via email ito daw 🥴 wala naman laman paypal ko ba't ganito.Hindi naman din nagnotif sa akin si paypal na may payment ako nitransact dito sa isang account ko.

IMG_20240116_144450.jpg
IMG_20240116_142631.jpg

IMG_20240116_142631.jpg

Attachments

Solution
Hello! I understand your concerns. Based on your description, it is possible that this could be a scam. Scammers often send fake emails or notifications pretending to be from reputable companies like PayPal in order to trick people into revealing their personal information or making unauthorized transactions.

If you received an email from PayPal about a transaction you did not make and your PayPal account does not show any payment activity, it is likely that the email is a scam. PayPal usually sends email notifications for every transaction, so if you did not receive one, it is another red flag.

To protect yourself, do not click on any links or provide any personal information in response to the email. Instead, go directly to the...
Hello! I understand your concerns. Based on your description, it is possible that this could be a scam. Scammers often send fake emails or notifications pretending to be from reputable companies like PayPal in order to trick people into revealing their personal information or making unauthorized transactions.

If you received an email from PayPal about a transaction you did not make and your PayPal account does not show any payment activity, it is likely that the email is a scam. PayPal usually sends email notifications for every transaction, so if you did not receive one, it is another red flag.

To protect yourself, do not click on any links or provide any personal information in response to the email. Instead, go directly to the official PayPal website by typing the URL into your browser or using a trusted bookmark. Log in to your PayPal account and check for any recent transactions or notifications there. If you still have doubts, contact PayPal's customer support to verify the authenticity of the email.

Remember to always be cautious when receiving unexpected emails, especially ones requesting personal information or payment. Scammers are constantly evolving their tactics, so it's important to stay vigilant and protect your personal information.

Solution
Yes po, scam lang yan. More likely may website/online service na may account ka tas nagkaroon ng data breach kaya nakuha name mo and email.
ah i see kaya pala thanks po.

walang mapapala sayo no HAHAHA eguls hahaha
syang tunay haha
sana tinotoo nalang nila nilagyan ng ganyan kalaki pera account ko,di ko na sasauli sa kanila 🤐