What's new

Android App Instander App alternative for Instagram(Instagram Mod,Many features,Less lag)

jangnash

Leecher
Reaction
Instander is an InstaMod that allows users to download high-quality photos, videos, IGTV, and reels. Also, helps you try exclusive features, including No Ads, Copy Bio, Copy Comments, Copy Description and More.

Instagram is one of the world’s leading social networks and one of my biggest online entertainment sources. Here, I get first-hand posts from my favourite celebrities and influencers that provide me with the entertaining content which I so deserve. I also get to share my life’s moments with friends and followers and experience theirs through their stories.

However, like many other social platforms, it lacks a few minor user-experience features, and that’s why developers tend to come up with their own satisfactory versions of these applications, and the Instander APK seems to be the best app alternative for Instagram.

What is Instander APK?

Instander APK is an Instamod developed for Android devices to help Instagram users get access to extra helpful features that can help solve the above issues. This application allows you to access your Instagram account through its platform as an alternative to the basic IG application. In return, you get to have the ultimate social experience through its amazing features unlocked from the official app.

The developer thedise (Dmitry Gavrilov) designed this as safe as possible and an application that guarantees users an awesome browsing experience without any risk of getting banned for using mods because it comes pre-installed with effective and professional anti-ban properties.

Download Instander APK Latest Version for Android​

The latest version of the Instander APK provides you with all unlocked features plus fixed bugs and updates to the previous version. Being an Instamod, don’t expect to find the app posted on the Play Store because it’s not yet been released. However, you can follow the provided link and download the latest version of the Instander APK today to get the best social experience online.

CLONE
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
UNCLONE
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

What is the difference between Clone & Unclone?​

The same developer developed these two apps with the same features. The only difference is their package names, which help us to install two Insta apps on one Android smartphone.

• Clone comes with com.instander.android package name, and it can be installed as a standalone application.
  • Unclone comes with com.insta package name, and the original Instagram must be uninstalled first to get a successful output.

Features​

Instander is an Instamod that can perform all the Instagram functions and provides similar features as well.

It was mainly designed to offer a variety of many other extra features that users have been crying for but couldn’t access from the original app, and they include the following:

Download pictures and videos

I’m a big fan of hilarious vines, and Instagram is one of my biggest suppliers for these videos online. My cravings for memes and vines are usually satisfied here, but the feeling is always short-lived whenever I try downloading these funny images and videos onto my device. Using third-party downloaders tends to have its perks but ends up disappointing once they pop up ads every second and grow in size on your device.

1708168816039-png.2889646

Using the Instander APK not online allows you to download images and videos and save them onto your device, but it also allows you to delete the original application and save on space using it as the main platform for accessing your IG account. Browse through the network, and whenever you come across anything you like, you can always download it to your smartphone just by tapping the download icon under the desired file.

Close Friends List

1708168976401.png

Sometimes, I prefer sharing my posts or stories with everyone but the chosen few, probably because the content may contain an inside joke that only they could decode and find funny. That’s my reason, and some of you probably have many others. However, with the Instander APK, you can create your own list of close friends from outside of your follower list and choose to share your story with them alone.

You can make adjustments by adding or removing people from this friends list whenever you like; they won’t even get notified. The photos and videos that are shared with your friends in this list also tend to have a special label that distinguishes them from other normal shared files. Finally, people you share with can see that you’re sharing with close friends but won’t be able to access the list because only you can view it whenever you like.

Instander Hide Stories from List

1708169023288.png

For privacy and to prevent unwanted snoopers, I sometimes tend to hide my stories from people I don’t think can handle my posted content appropriately. The Instander app allows you to hide all photos and videos you would like to post on your stories from specific people of your choosing, including live videos. Now, you can post any content you want, provided it’s in line with the app’s terms and conditions; you can enjoy creating your posts and let the chosen few enjoy watching them.

AND MANY MORE EXCITING FEATURES

Final Words

As sun and exciting as an app can be, it comes with limited functionality that stops users from getting the best experience online, and mods like the Instander APK can make your IG experience a one-of-a-kind lifestyle. Download the app today and share amazing content using some of the most desired social media functional features available online.

1708168816039.png

Attachments