What's new

Infinix note 11s fingerprint issue

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the fingerprint option on your Infinix Note 11s. Here are a few things you can try to get it working again:

1. Check your phone's software: Make sure your phone is running the latest software version. If there's a software update available, install it and see if it fixes the fingerprint issue.

2. Re-add your fingerprint: Go to Settings > Security & privacy > Fingerprint > Fingerprint management, and then delete the existing fingerprint data. After that, re-add your fingerprint and see if it works.

3. Clean the fingerprint scanner: The fingerprint scanner may not work properly if it's dirty or has residue on it. Try cleaning it with a soft cloth, and then try using the fingerprint scanner again.

4. Restart your phone: Sometimes, restarting your phone can fix minor software glitches, including issues with the fingerprint scanner.

5. Contact customer support: If none of the above steps work, it's possible that there's a hardware issue with your phone's fingerprint scanner. In that case, you may need to contact Infinix customer support or take your phone to a repair shop for further assistance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.