What's new

Help Infinix HOT30 5g

Fritzx

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Pa help naman po mga boss sa nakaka alam or suggestion pano ma fix yung di ako makapag install ng downloaded apk kasi laging " Package installer has stopped " Pero goods sya kapag galing PS

Screenshot:
Screenshot_20240217-092451.jpg

Thank you in advancenpo mga boss

Attachments

Hello! I understand that you are experiencing an issue with installing downloaded APK files on your Infinix HOT30 5G. The error message you mentioned, "Package installer has stopped," is a common issue that can occur on Android devices. Here are a few suggestions to help you fix this problem:

1. Clear cache and data: Go to Settings > Apps > All Apps (or Application Manager). Look for "Package Installer" or "Google Play Services" and tap on it. Then, select "Storage" and clear the cache and data. After clearing the cache and data, try installing the APK file again.

2. Enable Unknown Sources: By default, Android devices don't allow the installation of apps from unknown sources (outside the Google Play Store). To enable this, go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and toggle it on. Remember to exercise caution when installing APK files from unknown sources.

3. Check for sufficient storage: Ensure that you have enough storage space on your device to install the APK file. If your device's internal storage is almost full, it may cause installation issues. Try freeing up some space and then attempt the installation again.

4. Scan for malware: It's possible that the APK file you downloaded may contain malware that is interfering with the installation process. Run a malware scan using a reliable antivirus app to ensure your device is safe.

5. Update the Package Installer: Sometimes, updating the Package Installer app can resolve such issues. Check if there is an update available for the "Package Installer" app on the Google Play Store and install it if necessary.

If none of the above suggestions work, you can try downloading the APK from a different source or reach out to Infinix customer support for further assistance.

Try mo subukan etonng Split APKs Installer (SAI) sa Google Play. Tas subukan mo installan ng kahit anong APKs sa phone mo. Make sure i-allow mo muna yung Install unknown apps sa settings.

Kung lumabas parin ng error na "Package installer has stopped", install ka pa ng Shizuku app sa GP, tas ikaw na paano mong sindihan yung shizuku. Tas sa SAI, i-set mo na sa Shizuku installer (from Rootless mode) at installan mo na.

Sa pagkakaalam ko, may bugs na yata yang Package installer which is under ng system mismo ng phone. Kung maaari, try mo i-update sa latest version yung phone mo baka sakali mafix yan. Sana makatulong

hindi po ata fully downloaded po yun app or di compatible sa phone mo po
baka may error sa mismong apk lods
E dapat meron lumabas na error na ganito:
  • Parse Error: pag ganyan yung apk mismo ang problema nan. Depende sa situasyon:
    • Hindi compatible sa old version ng Android
    • Corrupted mismo yung apk file
  • App not installed (fails to install)
    • Low on storage space
    • Hindi compatible sa mga current architecture (i.e. arm64-v8a on a 32-bit armv7)
    • Old version Downgrade
    • At iba pa na ayaw mag install
Kung hindi sana ganyan lumabas (sa taas) instead of "Package Installer has stopped" yung OS mismo ang may bug. Kung severe man yan, payo ko sana i-update mo muna yung system ng phone mo kung sakali mafix yan..

I hope na maunawaan ninyo

Back