What's new

Trivia If God asks you on Judgement Day, Why didn't you believe in me, what would you say to him?

Hope for Those Feeling “Unforgivable”​

If you do fear you’ve committed some “unforgivable sin,” or even that your heart has already reached such a state of hardness, God does offer you hope. If you worry about unforgivable sin, then most likely you are not there. Not yet. Hearts with settled hardness against Jesus and his Spirit don’t go around worrying about it.

It’s easy to get worked up over this enigmatic “unforgivable sin” in the Gospels and miss the remarkable gospel expression of Jesus’s open arms that comes immediately before the warning: “Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter” (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.). All sins. Whatever blasphemies uttered. Through faith in Jesus. This is where the Gospel accounts all lead: to the cross. This Son of Man, as he progressively demonstrates in the Gospels, is God himself and Lord of the universe. And he became one of us, and died for our sins, and rose to offer full and entire forgiveness for all who repent and embrace him as Lord, Savior, and Treasure.

If your worries about “unforgivable sin” relate to a pattern of sin and unrepentance in your life, your very concerns may be God’s Spirit working to keep you from continuing to harden your heart beyond his softening. Don’t despair. And don’t treat it lightly. As the Holy Spirit encourages his hearers on the edge of such danger, “Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts” (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.; You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.). You are not guaranteed tomorrow. But you do have today. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., if you still have it in you to repent.

T
so now you are claiming that you never had judgements?

kung alam mo lang din pinagdaanan ko boss, mas deeper pa yung faith ko noon as compared to you
There goes your premature judgement.
Di nman tayo magkakilala e.
You deserve spiritual love ts.
Its never too late.

I always felt Him, divine interventions happened before.
really boss? good for you kasi yun din sabi lagi ng lider namin and church mates na nafi-feel daw and naniwala naman ako haha but in the end it turned out as just a feeling hehe

Tinatanong nga kita kung alin dyan word for word na nanghatol ako?
isang tao lang ang nanghihingi ng ganitong proof boss and that person is those claiming that they never had judgements, sila lang talaga ang magtatanong ng ganito boss at wala nang iba

really boss? good for you kasi yun din sabi lagi ng lider namin and church mates na nafi-feel daw and naniwala naman ako haha but in the end it turned out as just a feeling hehe
Alam mo binabasa ko mga posts mo, at pakiramdam ko you have good heart deep within, try an intimate conversation with Him
As youve said your faith is deeper than mine,

Alam mo binabasa ko mga posts mo, at pakiramdam ko you have good heart deep within, try an intimate conversation with Him
As youve said your faith is deeper than mine,
that would mean i no longer need god to have a good heart boss, it's damn proof that religion isn't important

Back