What's new

Closed ICE NETWORK Mining App

Status
Not open for further replies.

belethalora

Addict
Established
Reaction
REGISTER HERE: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or use the referal code belethalora

TIP:
Huwag ilock-up ng max ang token para mawith draw agad, I highly suggest na ilock up lang ng one year ang 1% ng namina na token

WHAT IS ICE NETWORK:

The Ice network is a decentralized digital currency ecosystem that aims to provide users with the opportunity to participate in mining and earning Ice coins. Below are some important details about the Ice network:

1. Ice Coin: Ice is the native digital currency of the Ice network. It is designed to be mined using a mobile phone, making it accessible to a wide range of users. Ice coins are used within the ecosystem for various purposes, including staking, governance, and participation rewards.

2. Mining: Ice coins can be obtained through mining, which is the process of using computational power to solve complex mathematical problems. The Ice network allows users to mine Ice coins using their mobile phones, making it more accessible compared to traditional mining methods that require specialized hardware.

3. Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO): The Ice network operates as a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). This means that decision-making within the network is distributed among its participants, allowing for a more democratic and community-driven governance model.

4. Free Mining: One of the unique features of the Ice network is that mining Ice coins is free. Users can mine Ice coins using their mobile phones without any cost, which makes it more inclusive and removes barriers to entry.

5. Community Growth: Since its launch, the Ice network has experienced significant growth in terms of its user base. As of the available information, over 3.5 million users have joined the Ice network, indicating a growing community of participants.

6. Open-Source Development: The development of the Ice network is open-source, which means that the code and technical details of the project are transparent and accessible to the public. This fosters transparency, community collaboration, and the potential for further innovation and development.

7. Knowledge Base: The Ice network provides a comprehensive knowledge base that offers educational resources and guides for users to learn about various aspects of the Ice ecosystem. The knowledge base covers topics such as getting started, mining, pre-staking, frequently asked questions (FAQs), news, and more.

Last edited:
Summary of Ice Network FAQ

Users can join the Ice network via an invitation from an existing member to start earning & building their own micro-communities right away.

How is Ice earned?

Mining together with your friends can boost the mining rate for you and your team. For each friend that checks in at the same time as you, you both receive a 25% bonus on your mining rate.

Who can join Ice?

Anyone from anywhere in the world with an Android or iOS device can join Ice.

What can I do with Ice?

Phase 1 is dedicated to accumulation, where the Ice members will grow their micro-communities and mine Ice coins that they can use starting with next phase. At Ice, we're committed to delivering value and utility for our community. In Phase 2 the Mainnet will be released and the members will be able to use Ice for sending, receiving, exchanging, or making payments.

Is Ice a scam?

Our commitment to the community is to continue developing all the components of the ecosystem that will sustain and give value to the project.

How does Ice prevents fake accounts?

Ice from the outset establishes a governance model where all users have the decision power in the direction the network evolves, where validators will have distributed voting power, thus avoiding concentration in the hands of a few large validators. Ice puts emphasis on building micro-communities and therefore rewards not only mining simultaneously with those you have invited into the network but also mining simultaneously with your friends’ friends, i.

How can I invite my friends?

On the team screen you will be able to sync your contacts, see who is already on Ice, who you can invite, and manage your Tier 1 and Tier 2 micro-community members.

Why is the mining rate reduced periodically?

To ensure the stability of the Ice network, we need to reduce the supply of Ice to maintain the balance between supply and demand. By reducing the supply of Ice coins, the network can maintain its scarcity and secure the value of Ice held by our users, including yourself.

Does mining require to keep the app open all the time?

Simply open the app every day and check-in to start a new mining session.

Pwede pa bang humabol ts?
oo boss sa october 7 pa ang mainnet mahaba habang mining pa, and boss may group ng ice network join kayo doon para lagi kayo updated

Mga boss sikapin niyo mag refer ng 5 tao para makapag KYC kayo bago mag mainnet at ma trade nyo sa uniswap ang token, although makaka pag kyc pa din naman kayo kahit walang referal pero after mainnet na yon.

Last edited:
oo boss sa october 7 pa ang mainnet mahaba habang mining pa, and boss may group ng ice network join kayo doon para lagi kayo updated

Mga boss sikapin niyo mag refer ng 5 tao para makapag KYC kayo bago mag mainnet at ma trade nyo sa uniswap ang token, although makaka pag kyc pa din naman kayo kahit walang referal pero after mainnet na yon.
Pwede ba ung na invite di active sa mining ,I mean nagdownload lng at nag sign up

Pasali sa gc

Pwede ba ung na invite di active sa mining ,I mean nagdownload lng at nag sign up

Pasali sa gc
Boss sa fb may active group sali search mo nalang po.

Hindi pwede boss, kasi kung allow yan, mag self refer nalang lahat, pero kung Hindi talaga kaya maka page refer, makaka-KYC pa din naman after ng mainnet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.