What's new

Huawei Nova 3i Cant type yes No tools can be used

Aikaaa

Forum Veteran
Solutions
Reaction
TFT Unlock ayaw din gumana need help huhu

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble unlocking your Huawei Nova 3i. The TFT Unlock feature is designed to allow users to unlock their devices using their fingerprints. If it's not working for you, there are a few possible reasons and solutions you can try:

1. Clean your fingerprint sensor: Make sure the fingerprint sensor is clean and free from any dirt or residue. Use a soft cloth or tissue to gently clean the sensor.

2. Re-register your fingerprints: Sometimes, re-registering your fingerprints can resolve the issue. Go to Settings > Security & privacy > Fingerprint ID and delete your existing fingerprints. Then, register them again by following the on-screen instructions.

3. Update your software: Make sure your device is running the latest software version. Sometimes, software updates can bring bug fixes and improvements that can resolve issues with the fingerprint sensor.

4. Restart your device: A simple restart can sometimes fix minor software glitches. Turn off your Nova 3i, wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.

5. Factory reset: If none of the above solutions work, you can try performing a factory reset. However, keep in mind that a factory reset will erase all the data on your device, so make sure to back up your important files before proceeding. To perform a factory reset, go to Settings > System > Reset > Factory data reset.

If none of the above solutions work, it's recommended to contact Huawei customer support or visit an authorized service center for further assistance. They will be able to diagnose the issue and provide a solution specific to your device.

Pareho nga pala tayo ng celpn nova 3i
Ganito paps

Screenshot_20230731_201146.jpg Screenshot_20230731_201225.jpg Screenshot_20230731_201059.jpg Screenshot_20230731_201532.jpg

Attachments

Back