What's new

Tutorial How to verify m3u account link by wrmnl01 and nivr4m

nivr4m

Eternal Poster
Solutions
Reaction

Please refer to this thread first: Tutorial TTV (Now exclusive to Established Members). Please don't comment on that thread on how to verify the account.​

VERIFICATION OF ACCOUNT STARTED ON APRIL 16 AND WAS OVER ON APRIL 30, 2021. VERIFYING YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER APRIL 30 IS CONSIDERED LATE VERIFICATION. ACCESS OF LINK FOR LATE VERIFIED ACCOUNTS WILL BE 5 PER DAY ONLY.

1618549686364.png

If you have received the above notification in your Kodi. You may need to verify your account.
Verifying the account is needed to prevent banned and inactive PHC users to continue using the m3u link and allowing others to access the link.
Thank you.

Steps on verifying your m3u account link by wrmnl01 and nivr4m :​

1. Using your browser, type:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. Enter your account details here: Note: username is your PHCusername and password is not your password here in the forum but your password you've obtained during registration on TTV thread.
1618549742144.png

3. If login is successful, click
1618549811319.png

4. If successful,
1618549840323.png

and in your Kodi:
1618549950871.png

1. What will happen if I failed to verify my account?

You will unable to access the m3u link anymore.

2. What if I forgot to verify before the said date due to valid reasons?

Please message me for the code and you need to be an established member to access the verify link. However, your access link limit will be decreased to only 5 access links per day instead of the normal 10 access links per day for a defined period of time.

Attachments

Last edited:
baka mali yung password mo. Please note hindi password sa PHC ha, yung na obtain mo na pass during the registration

Salamat sir nivr4m naka pag update na po ako.

1618553252094.png

may downtime po ba bago mag reflect sa box ko na updated na cya? kc lumalabas pa rin yun visit kutt.it/nivr4m

Attachments

For now may notification yan, pero baka sa sunod wala na, baka pa naman. 🤔 So need talaga visit dun sa Thread from time to time if walang notification.

ah ok sir. oks pa rin kasi 2 weeks allowance naman ang binigay mo.
may mga time lang kasi na talagang hindi ako makabisita or makasilip dahil sa work.

anyway, mas ok pa rin dahil mukhang hindi na nagl-leak sa mga social media groups

Back