What's new

Closed How to use a non-rooted .ehi on a rooted phone (read first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction
Disclaimer!
I am not responsible for damaging your phone, you have been warned. And I am certainly not encouraging anyone using it, this is for educational purposes only. Also the following tutorial is not a way to exploit/häçk/s†éál information from the .ehi file. Also I do not own anything below credits are given and please support them. Thank you for reading!

Please read my disclaimer first!!!

Let's begin!
Credits to the authors for the tutorial:
Author(s): devadvance and hikaritenchi, with slight revisions/modifications by me

Requires:
-Xposed Framework
-Root
-Android Phone

Instructions:
1) Make sure you have Xposed Framework
2) Install RootCloak.
3) Enable RootClock in the Xposed Installer app. Do this by opening Xposed Installer, going to Modules, and pressing the check box next to RootClock.
4) Reboot your phone.
5) Open RootClock settings (just open the app from the launcher), and then go to Add/Remove. This is where you will change which apps RootCloak hides root from.
6) press the + button to add HTTP INJECTOR. Find com.evozi.injector or HTTP INJECTOR in the list, and press it and add it to the list.
7) Exit RootCloak settings. If the app you just added was already running, either FORCE CLOSE it, or reboot your phone.
8) Run the app to see if root was successfully hidden.
9) Import the non rooted only .ehi file and start!

Download: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or find rootcloak in xposed.

For a list of working and non-working apps: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Frequently Asked Questions: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Post issues here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Basically its like unrooting your phone but only on that specific app. This can be a time-saver as well.

triny ko na to dati pero di working sa akin... Feedback naman sa mga nakapag try at kung anong device gamit nyo... kindle fire CM11 gamit ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back