What's new

Send an email to: SmartFM@smart.com.ph
Subject line ay yung number mo mismo

Ito ang i-send mo..

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request the lifting of the data usage block that has been placed on my internet connection. I understand that I may have exceeded my monthly data limit and I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

The reason for the high data usage is due to some recent changes in my usage patterns. Specifically, I have been working from home more frequently and s†rêâmïng more video content due to personal circumstances. However, I understand the importance of monitoring and controlling data usage to ensure fair and consistent service for all customers.

I would like to promise that moving forward, I will be more mindful of my data usage and make sure not to exceed the limit. I appreciate your efforts to maintain quality service and I kindly request that you lift the data usage block so that I can continue to use the internet without interruption.

I hope that we can find a mutually beneficial solution that allows me to continue to use your services without any further issues. Thank you for your consideration and assistance in this matter. I look forward to your response.

Respectfully,
[Your Name]

"Life is TOUGH but I don't give a shit because I know I am AWESOME"
꧁•⊹٭ 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔 ٭⊹•꧂
Copy-of-Soul-Calibre.png

Send an email to: SmartFM@smart.com.ph
Subject line ay yung number mo mismo

Ito ang i-send mo..

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request the lifting of the data usage block that has been placed on my internet connection. I understand that I may have exceeded my monthly data limit and I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

The reason for the high data usage is due to some recent changes in my usage patterns. Specifically, I have been working from home more frequently and s†rêâmïng more video content due to personal circumstances. However, I understand the importance of monitoring and controlling data usage to ensure fair and consistent service for all customers.

I would like to promise that moving forward, I will be more mindful of my data usage and make sure not to exceed the limit. I appreciate your efforts to maintain quality service and I kindly request that you lift the data usage block so that I can continue to use the internet without interruption.

I hope that we can find a mutually beneficial solution that allows me to continue to use your services without any further issues. Thank you for your consideration and assistance in this matter. I look forward to your response.

Respectfully,
[Your Name]

"Life is TOUGH but I don't give a shit because I know I am AWESOME"

꧁•⊹٭ 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔 ٭⊹•꧂

Copy-of-Soul-Calibre.png
Yun salamat, hinahanap ko to. hirap pag personal Sim ko ung mismo na block. Tanong sir? nag a-unblock pa ba sila?

Hindi ba nila malalaman na pare-pareho yung mga laman ng email nyo? Same context, heck..exact same words, sentence and paragraph kapag copy-paste. Dapat yata kanya-kanya ng reason.

ganito din ginawa ko sa old tnt sim ko may unlidata kasi kaya papaunblock ko, hehe. nasubmit ko naman lahat ng sinabi nila pero hangan ngayon wala pa rin data..last july 27 pa ako nagsubmit. sabi sa reply mageemail nalang sila pero wala din. nakailan update na rin ako sa ticket ko..

ano ano mga requirements paps? nablocked din sim ni partner eh. nakasalpak kasi sa r291

Base sa sinabi sa*888. mag email with details (name, address, number & other info), valid ID, reason bakit na blocked,. may sinabi kasi ng operator " aming na detect na may anumalya sa inyong registered TNT sim, maaring mag email sa (email address na binigay Soul Calibre ng tnt), etc...... ayoko na kasi ng mag reason, pwede naman bumili ng bagong sim (globe), then back up sim ko nlng ung tnt ko. tapos unti unti ausin ko nlng lahat ng fb and google account para ma bind ko sa bago kong sim.

Base sa sinabi sa*888. mag email with details (name, address, number & other info), valid ID, reason bakit na blocked,. may sinabi kasi ng operator " aming na detect na may anumalya sa inyong registered TNT sim, maaring mag email sa (email address na binigay Soul Calibre ng tnt), etc...... ayoko na kasi ng mag reason, pwede naman bumili ng bagong sim (globe), then back up sim ko nlng ung tnt ko. tapos unti unti ausin ko nlng lahat ng fb and google account para ma bind ko sa bago kong sim.
ginawa ko na pero ayaw parin, na block sa akin gamit r281

IMG_1472.jpeg

Attachments

Boss pagawa nman ako letter tnt ako kc "emergency text only". Nkalagay.. Valid nman cguro kc year 2021 nag abroad ako, yung tnt Sim ko diko na roaming eh my balance pako nun 100. After 2yrs contract nkauwi ako august nung sinaksak ko TNT simcard ko emergency call only lang. Sana mbalik nila para magamit sayng din kc. .