What's new

Help How to reset oppo a5s

Xyzerlyn

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
help me please. nakalimutan ko kasi password sana po may tumulong.

Hello! I'd be happy to help you reset your Oppo A5s. If you have forgotten your password, you can follow the steps below to perform a factory reset:

1. Power off your Oppo A5s by pressing and holding the power button.
2. Once the device is completely turned off, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button simultaneously.
3. Keep holding both buttons until the Oppo logo appears on the screen. Release the buttons once you see the logo.
4. You will now enter the recovery mode. Use the Volume Down button to navigate through the options and the Power button to select.
5. Scroll down to "Wipe data" or "Factory reset" using the Volume Down button, and then press the Power button to select it.
6. Confirm your selection by selecting "Yes" and pressing the Power button.
7. The factory reset process will now begin. Wait for it to complete.
8. Once the reset is finished, you will be taken back to the recovery mode menu.
9. Select "Reboot system now" using the Power button to restart your Oppo A5s.
10. Your device will now be restored to its original factory settings, and you can set it up as if it were brand new.

Please note that performing a factory reset will erase all data on your device, including apps, files, and settings. Make sure to back up any important data before proceeding with the reset.

I hope this helps you reset your Oppo A5s successfully! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Alam mo ba gmail na nakasignin jan sa cp mo TS? kahit kasi mareset mo yan pag di mo alam yung gmail na dating nakasignin jan, di mo pa rin maoopen yan. Sana alam mo gmail nyan TS. kung nakalimutan mo naman, bypass mo nalang.

Boot to recovery mode, search mo sa google kung pano based sa phone mo, usually power + vol down press simultaneously, then select wipe data...after ng bootup hihingi yan ng gmail acc na nakasign in jan, dapat alam mo else another problem nanaman yan