What's new

Closed How to dive in deep web?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hounted123

Forum Veteran
Elite
Mga master ask ko po sana kung paano po magdive sa deepweb na maging safe sa diving kapag gumagamit ng legit connection? sabi ng iba kasi kapag gumamit ng tor browser is hindi pa rin po safe may ibang method pa daw na kailangan para maging safe sa deep web. sana may makatulong at makaclarify sakin about sa deep web because i want to learn more.

Takpan mo ng electric tape yung web cam mo. Lol. Seriously though, why would you even want to surf through the deep web? Unless you're planning to do something really i l l e g a l or you're someone running away from Kim Jung Un or the Russian mafia, you're better off just using socks, ssh or vpn or a combination of any of those. IMHO the deep web is nothing but an overhyped concept (like the popularity of most Kapamilya stars); in reality, the deep web is just like the internet, but with grotesque web pages and trolls being allowed to run amok.

Takpan mo ng electric tape yung web cam mo. Lol. Seriously though, why would you even want to surf through the deep web? Unless you're planning to do something really i l l e g a l or you're someone running away from Kim Jung Un or the Russian mafia, you're better off just using socks, ssh or vpn or a combination of any of those. IMHO the deep web is nothing but an overhyped concept (like the popularity of most Kapamilya stars); in reality, the deep web is just like the internet, but with grotesque web pages and trolls being allowed to run amok.
Not because i want to dive in that site doesn't mean i'm going to do îllégâl stuff. I just want to know more about that kind of site and someone told me that there are many useful and so many kinds of topic that might catch my interests. I hope you can help me about this kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back