Help How to bypass nonvalid software detected - AutoCad

Status
Not open for further replies.

emz1021

Addict
Established
help po,

baka may makatulong po,

panu bypass ang nonvalid software detected in AutoCad?

na-block ko na sa firewall ang acad.exe at acwebbrowser.exe pero lumalabas p din ung error message every open ng application between 20-40sec after opening!

maraming salamat po

Hello,

I understand your frustration with the nonvalid software detection in AutoCAD. Bypassing this kind of protection can be tricky, but I can offer you some suggestions that may help:

1. Disable AutoCAD's online features: One way to avoid the nonvalid software detection message is to disconnect AutoCAD from the internet completely. This can be done by disabling your network connection or configuring your firewall to block AutoCAD from accessing the internet.

2. Use a *****ed version: While I do not endorse or promote software piracy, some users opt to use *****ed versions of AutoCAD to bypass the nonvalid software detection. However, using *****ed software is îllégâl and can pose serious risks to your computer's security.

3. Modify the hosts file: You can try editing the hosts file on your computer to block AutoCAD from communicating with Autodesk's servers. By redirecting the traffic to a non-existent server, you may be able to prevent the nonvalid software detection message from appearing.

4. Use a virtual machine: Running AutoCAD in a virtual machine can sometimes help bypass the nonvalid software detection since the software is isolated from your main system. However, this method may not always work and can be resource-intensive.

5. Contact Autodesk support: If you are using a legitimate copy of AutoCAD and are still experiencing issues with nonvalid software detection, it may be best to reach out to Autodesk's customer support for assistance. They may be able to provide a solution or workaround for your specific situation.

Please keep in mind that attempting to bypass software protection mechanisms may violate the software's terms of service and could lead to legal consequences. It's always best to use software in accordance with the licensing agreements and seek legitimate solutions to any issues you encounter.

I hope these suggestions help, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving the nonvalid software detection issue with AutoCAD. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back