What's new

Hi2ulive is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
[XX='Minecraftgamer, c: 886973, m: 1535222'][/XX] it's cutting in and out. They have a weak signal from the satellite.

may tanong lng ako lods may settings ba dito para ma low quality ang video kc super loading ibang channels like NBA sayang di ako mka panuon 50mbps nman plan ko sa internet pero ibang channels mganda nman at wlang buffer ung NBA lng tlga sana may makatulong Slamat po ulit (y)

may tanong lng ako lods may settings ba dito para ma low quality ang video kc super loading ibang channels like NBA sayang di ako mka panuon 50mbps nman plan ko sa internet pero ibang channels mganda nman at wlang buffer ung NBA lng tlga sana may makatulong Slamat po ulit (y)
I am using the only sources I have. The route is more important than the speed of your connection sometimes. Someone with a 20mbit connection from PLDT will get a better streaming experience than someone with 100mbit on Globe :ROFLMAO:. The best thing you can do is to try different VPN servers on channels that are buffering a lot, experiment until you find the right one for that channel. If you can work around bad quality routes and throttling you might be able to stop the buffering.

na install niyo po ba yung input streams adaptive? ganyan din po saken nung una pero nung na install ko po yan okay na po then sinet resolution to 720p smooth na po.

na try ko yan boss mas maganda nga ung mga nakapldt. nakaconverge kami nagbuffering talaga ung stream.

na try ko yan boss mas maganda nga ung mga nakapldt. nakaconverge kami nagbuffering talaga ung stream.
I would probably use Converge if it was available where I live. Their price is better and they treat their customers more respectfully. PLDT doesn't care if fixing your internet will stop you from dying, they have no respect for their customers :ROFLMAO:. High price and terrible customer service but the best connection you can get with amazing peering all over Asia and Europe, great routes to US too. They are already getting our money so there's no need for them to be so cheap on their customer service but the greed never ends.

I would probably use Converge if it was available where I live. Their price is better and they treat their customers more respectfully. PLDT doesn't care if fixing your internet will stop you from dying, they have no respect for their customers :ROFLMAO:. High price and terrible customer service but the best connection you can get with amazing peering all over Asia and Europe, great routes to US too. They are already getting our money so there's no need for them to be so cheap on their customer service but the greed never ends.

1599 namin 45mbps na eh. sulit na sulit bayad namin. di pa kami laging nawawalan ng net unlike sa pldt,globe laging nawawalan di sulit bayad eh. tapos bayad pa namin 1K+ tapos ang di pa consistent ung speed ng net.

Status
Not open for further replies.