What's new

Help yzoo ransomware virus remove

kujea07

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Looking for help to decrypt Yzoo Ransomware virus. Important files got infected, and I really need help retrieving them.

Please help po.thanks

yzoo ransomware is from the family of Djavu (ransomware/virus). There are 2 types of file infection that happen during an attack:

1. Offline - The attack happens when the system is not connected to the internet. The said ransomware has replicating scripts that will use the "Offline key" to infect a file. At this point, your file can be recovered and decrypted using an offline key or a decryptor. EMSISOFT Decryptor is the famous decryptor for this kind of ransomware.

2. Online - The attack happens when your system is connected to the internet and the ransomware establishes a connection to the server using the "Online Key". At this point, your file can not be recovered or decrypted not unless you pay for the "ransom" the author asks. The best you can do is just backup your infected file and wait for someone who can analyze the ransomware for the decryption key.

I would suggest making a backup file for the infected files and reformat your PC as this ransomware infects the RAM which will stay in the memory space of your RAM if you don't format your PC. After formatting you should install anti-malware software i.e. Avast Security, Malwarebytes, or any anti-malware security that suits your preferences.

Mabiktima na din akon nyan boss ginhawa ko lg format ko laptop ko saka yung 2 Kong harddrive sayang. Pero wala na kaong magawa. Ngayon ok nman.

Back