What's new

Help Help! YøùTùbé revanced/extended issue on Huawei

kalbo23

Honorary Poster
Nagkakaproblema ang pagplay po ng YøùTùbé revanced sa Huawei matepad 11.5 ko po, ayaw mag stream ng video. salamat sa makakatulong.

Hello! I understand your concern regarding the issue with playing YøùTùbé Vanced on your Huawei Matepad 11.5. Here are some possible solutions you can try:

1. Check Internet Connection: Ensure that your device is connected to a stable and strong internet connection. Poor internet connectivity can lead to buffering issues while streaming videos.

2. Update YøùTùbé Vanced: Make sure that your YøùTùbé Vanced app is updated to the latest version. Outdated versions may have compatibility issues with your device.

3. Clear Cache and Data: Go to Settings > Apps > YøùTùbé Vanced > Storage, then clear the cache and data. Sometimes accumulated cache can cause playback issues.

4. Reinstall the App: Try uninstalling YøùTùbé Vanced and then reinstall it from a reliable source like the official website or an app store.

5. Check for System Updates: Ensure that your Huawei Matepad 11.5 has the latest system updates installed. Sometimes, system updates can resolve compatibility issues with apps.

6. Restart Your Device: A simple restart can sometimes fix minor software glitches that might be causing the playback issue.

7. Contact YøùTùbé Vanced Support: If none of the above solutions work, you can reach out to YøùTùbé Vanced support for further assistance or to report the issue.

I hope these suggestions help resolve the problem you are experiencing with YøùTùbé Vanced on your Huawei Matepad 11.5. Let me know if you need more assistance or if you have any other questions!

Users search this thread by keywords

1. YøùTùbé
  2. YøùTùbé vanced
  3. revance
  4. huawei
Back