What's new

Help Help Valorant Account Multiple Ban

cruxxx_143

Eternal Poster
Established
Guys sino my alam paano e fix to kasi 4 na accounts na nagawa ko ban parin. Bagong reformat pc ko ban padin kahit bago. nireport ko na sa sa valorant pero walang reply eh. Sana my tumulong dito. Salamat.

Screenshot (3).png

Attachments

Hi! I understand that you are experiencing trouble with your Valorant accounts being banned even though you have reformatted your PC. I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

First of all, please note that creating multiple accounts after being banned is against the game's terms of service and can result in further consequences. It is important to follow the rules of the game and avoid any behavior that violates the terms of service.

With regards to your issue, there could be several reasons why your accounts are still getting banned. One possibility is that there is some software or program on your PC that is causing the game's anti-cheat system to flag your account. Even after reformatting your PC, some remnants of the software could still be present on your system. I would suggest thoroughly checking your system for any suspicious programs or files and removing them.

Another possibility is that your IP address is being flagged by the game's anti-cheat system. This can happen if someone else on the same network as you has violated the game's terms of service, or if your IP address is associated with suspicious activity. If this is the case, you may need to contact your internet service provider to get a new IP address assigned.

Finally, it's important to keep in mind that account bans are final and cannot be reversed. If your accounts have been banned for violating the game's terms of service, there is no way to get them unbanned. The best course of action is to follow the rules of the game and avoid any behavior that could result in a ban.

I hope this information is helpful to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask.