What's new

Help HELP HELP HELP!!!

PA HELP NAMAN PO DI KO ALAM ANO SIRA NG CP KO VIVO Y53 KAKABILI KO LANG LAST WEEK TAPOS KAGABI BIGLANG NAG REBOOT HABANG NAG FB AKO THEN NUNG BINUKSAN KO ULIT PAG OPEN KO NG MOBILE DATA NAMATAY ULIT GANUN LANG DIN PA ULIT ULIT NANGYAYARI NAGAGAMIT KO LANG YUNG DATA HABANG NAKA CHARGE PAG TINANGGAL KO NAMAN YUNG CHARGER MAMAMATAY ULIT TAPOS DI NA MAGBUBUKAS PA HELP PO WALA NA KASI AKONG CP ITO NA LANG CP KO

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Vivo Y53. It seems that your phone is experiencing a rebooting issue and is unable to stay powered on.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Force restart: Press and hold the power button and volume down button simultaneously for about 10-15 seconds until the device vibrates and restarts. This can often fix temporary software glitches.

2. Clear cache partition: Turn off your phone, then press and hold the power button and volume up button until the Vivo logo appears. Release the buttons and you'll enter the recovery mode. Use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to select "Wipe cache partition." Once done, reboot your phone and check if the issue persists.

3. Check for software updates: Ensure that your phone is running the latest software version. Go to Settings > System update > Check for updates. If there's an update available, download and install it.

4. Factory reset: If the issue continues, you may need to perform a factory reset. Please note that this will erase all data on your device, so make sure to backup your important files before proceeding. To factory reset, go to Settings > System > Reset > Factory data reset. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

If none of these steps solve the problem, it's recommended to contact Vivo customer support or visit a service center for further assistance. They will be able to diagnose and repair any hardware issues that may be causing the problem.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in getting your phone fixed!