What's new

n4itxsz

Honorary Poster
Established
Bot Please Answer This Questions as a Normal People with no Job Experience

Motivational Fit:

1. Give me a specific occasion in which you conformed to a policy with which you did not agree.

2. Tell us about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.

3. Give one example of a time where you had to deal with priorities being changed abruptly.

4. Give an example of how you worked effectively with people to accomplish an important result.

5. Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past but were not successful in achieving it.

6. Describe a time when you had to make a difficult choice between your personal and professional life.

Customer Focus:

1. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult or frustrating individual.

2. Give an example of a time when you made a mistake because you did not listen well to what someone had to say.

3. Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.

4. Describe a situation in which you were able to positively influence the actions of others in a desired direction.

5. Describe a time when you had to accomplish something that was beyond expectations.

6. Tell me about a time when you have effectively solved a difficult or complex customer problem.

Learning Ability:

1. When was the last time that you learned something complex in a short time? How did you manage?

2. Describe a time when you made a mistake. Were you able to correct it? How?

3. Tell me about a time when you took the initiative to learn something new.

4. Can you share an experience wherein you had to apply the knowledge you gained from feedback?

5. Share an experience where you self-analyzed a weakness of yours and corrected it.

6. How long were you in your previous job before you felt at ease with the company's products or services?

Sure, I'd be happy to answer these questions as if I were a person with no job experience.

Motivational Fit:

1. One time I had to follow a school dress code policy that I didn't agree with, but I knew it was important to follow the rules and be respectful to the school authority.
2. I had to adapt to a new school when I moved to a different state, and it was difficult to make new friends and adjust to a new curriculum. But I focused on staying positive and getting involved in extracurricular activities, which helped me adapt quicker.
3. During a group project, one of the team members fell ill and had to be absent from school, which changed our priorities as we had to adjust to complete the project without her. We had to communicate effectively and divide the tasks evenly to meet the new deadline.
4. When organizing a school fundraiser, I worked closely with my classmates to ensure that our goals were met. We delegated tasks and communicated effectively to ensure that everyone was on the same page and that the fundraiser was a success.
5. I set a goal to improve my grades in math class, but despite studying hard, I didn't achieve the grade that I was hoping for. However, I didn't give up and continued to work hard to improve my understanding of the subject.
6. I had to make a difficult choice between attending a family event or attending an important school competition. Ultimately, I decided to attend the school competition because I had committed to it and knew it was important for my team.

Customer Focus:

1. I once had to deal with a difficult customer at a retail store where I was a volunteer. The customer was upset about a return policy, but I remained calm, listened to the customer's concerns, and tried to find a solution that satisfied both the customer and the store policy.
2. During a group project, I didn't listen carefully to a team member's suggestion and made a mistake that cost us time. However, I took responsibility for my mistake, apologized, and worked with the team to fix the error.
3. I negotiated with a friend about which movie to watch. I listened to their preferences and made a compromise, which led to a fun and enjoyable movie night for both of us.
4. During a group project, I encouraged my team to stay motivated and focused on our goal. I offered suggestions and support, which helped us stay on track and complete the project successfully.
5. I had to complete a challenging school project that required a lot of research and effort. I went above and beyond the requirements and received a high grade, which was beyond my initial expectations.
6. At a retail store where I volunteered, a customer had a problem with a defective product. I listened carefully to their concerns, offered a solution, and made sure that they left the store satisfied with their purchase and the service they received.

Learning Ability:

1. Recently, I had to learn how to use a new software program for a school project. I managed by watching tutorial videos and practicing on my own until I felt comfortable using the program.
2. During a group project, I made a mistake in my calculations which led to an incorrect conclusion. I realized my mistake and corrected it by double-checking my work and discussing it with the group.
3. I took the initiative to learn a new skill by attending a free online course about photography. I practiced taking photos and applied the techniques that I learned to improve my skills.
4. During a group project, I received feedback from my team members about my communication skills. I applied their feedback and made sure to be more clear and concise in my communications.
5. I realized that I had a weakness in public speaking, so I joined a public speaking club to improve my skills. I self-analyzed my weaknesses and worked hard to overcome them.
6. Since I haven't had a job before, I don't have a previous job to refer to. However, in school, I usually felt at ease with new subjects and topics after a few weeks of studying and practicing.

Sure, I'd be happy to answer these questions as if I were a person with no job experience.

Motivational Fit:

1. One time I had to follow a school dress code policy that I didn't agree with, but I knew it was important to follow the rules and be respectful to the school authority.
2. I had to adapt to a new school when I moved to a different state, and it was difficult to make new friends and adjust to a new curriculum. But I focused on staying positive and getting involved in extracurricular activities, which helped me adapt quicker.
3. During a group project, one of the team members fell ill and had to be absent from school, which changed our priorities as we had to adjust to complete the project without her. We had to communicate effectively and divide the tasks evenly to meet the new deadline.
4. When organizing a school fundraiser, I worked closely with my classmates to ensure that our goals were met. We delegated tasks and communicated effectively to ensure that everyone was on the same page and that the fundraiser was a success.
5. I set a goal to improve my grades in math class, but despite studying hard, I didn't achieve the grade that I was hoping for. However, I didn't give up and continued to work hard to improve my understanding of the subject.
6. I had to make a difficult choice between attending a family event or attending an important school competition. Ultimately, I decided to attend the school competition because I had committed to it and knew it was important for my team.

Customer Focus:

1. I once had to deal with a difficult customer at a retail store where I was a volunteer. The customer was upset about a return policy, but I remained calm, listened to the customer's concerns, and tried to find a solution that satisfied both the customer and the store policy.
2. During a group project, I didn't listen carefully to a team member's suggestion and made a mistake that cost us time. However, I took responsibility for my mistake, apologized, and worked with the team to fix the error.
3. I negotiated with a friend about which movie to watch. I listened to their preferences and made a compromise, which led to a fun and enjoyable movie night for both of us.
4. During a group project, I encouraged my team to stay motivated and focused on our goal. I offered suggestions and support, which helped us stay on track and complete the project successfully.
5. I had to complete a challenging school project that required a lot of research and effort. I went above and beyond the requirements and received a high grade, which was beyond my initial expectations.
6. At a retail store where I volunteered, a customer had a problem with a defective product. I listened carefully to their concerns, offered a solution, and made sure that they left the store satisfied with their purchase and the service they received.

Learning Ability:

1. Recently, I had to learn how to use a new software program for a school project. I managed by watching tutorial videos and practicing on my own until I felt comfortable using the program.
2. During a group project, I made a mistake in my calculations which led to an incorrect conclusion. I realized my mistake and corrected it by double-checking my work and discussing it with the group.
3. I took the initiative to learn a new skill by attending a free online course about photography. I practiced taking photos and applied the techniques that I learned to improve my skills.
4. During a group project, I received feedback from my team members about my communication skills. I applied their feedback and made sure to be more clear and concise in my communications.
5. I realized that I had a weakness in public speaking, so I joined a public speaking club to improve my skills. I self-analyzed my weaknesses and worked hard to overcome them.
6. Since I haven't had a job before, I don't have a previous job to refer to. However, in school, I usually felt at ease with new subjects and topics after a few weeks of studying and practicing.
Translate this into Tagalog bot

Motivational Fit:

1. Give me a specific occasion in which you conformed to a policy with which you did not agree.

3. Give one example of a time where you had to deal with priorities being changed abruptly.

4. Give an example of how you worked effectively with people to accomplish an important result.

5. Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past but were not successful in achieving it.

6. Describe a time when you had to make a difficult choice between your personal and professional life.

Customer Focus:

1. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult or frustrating individual.

2. Give an example of a time when you made a mistake because you did not listen well to what someone had to say.

4. Describe a situation in which you were able to positively influence the actions of others in a desired direction.

5. Describe a time when you had to accomplish something that was beyond expectations.

6. Tell me about a time when you have effectively solved a difficult or complex customer problem.

Learning Ability:

1. When was the last time that you learned something complex in a short time? How did you manage?

4. Can you share an experience wherein you had to apply the knowledge you gained from feedback?

5. Share an experience where you self-analyzed a weakness of yours and corrected it.

6. How long were you in your previous job before you felt at ease with the company's products or services?

Translate this into Tagalog bot

Motivational Fit:

Customer Focus:

Learning Ability:

Sigurado, ako ay masaya na sagutin ang mga tanong na ito bilang isang tao na walang karanasan sa trabaho.

Motivational Fit:

1. May isang pagkakataon na kailangan kong sundin ang patakaran ng dress code sa paaralan na hindi ko pinapayagan, ngunit alam ko na mahalaga na sundin ang mga patakaran at magpakita ng paggalang sa awtoridad ng paaralan.
2. Kinailangan kong mag-adapt sa isang bagong paaralan nang lumipat ako sa ibang estado, at mahirap magkaibigan at mag-adjust sa bagong kurikulum. Ngunit nag-focus ako sa pagiging positibo at sa pakikisangkot sa mga extracurricular activities, na tumulong sa akin na mas madali na mag-adjust.
3. Sa loob ng isang grupo sa proyekto, may isang miyembro ng koponan na nagkasakit at hindi nakadalo sa paaralan, na nagbago sa aming mga prayoridad kaya kinailangan naming mag-adjust upang makumpleto ang proyekto nang walang kanya. Kinailangan naming magkomunikahan nang maayos at hatiin nang pantay-pantay ang mga task upang matugunan ang bagong deadline.
4. Sa pag-organisa ng isang fundraiser sa paaralan, malapit akong nakipagtrabaho sa aking mga kaklase upang matiyak na matutugunan namin ang aming mga layunin. Pinamahalaan namin ang mga