What's new

Help HELP: Blackshark 04 no power no display

kimimaru23

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Mga master.

bka my nka experience na sa Blackshark 04. habang chinacharge, bigla nawalan ng power. wala din display . triny ko na din ihard reset, wala talagang power.

nagtry na din isaksak sa PC or ibang charge, kahit ilaw sa led wala.

ano kaya naging sira nito. salamat PHC

Hi there,

Based on the information provided, it seems like your Blackshark 04 has completely shut down and is not responding to any attempts to power it on or charge it. There could be several possible reasons for this issue, including a faulty battery, a damaged charging port, or even a software-related issue.

Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try to determine the cause of the problem:

1. Check the Charging Cable and Adapter: Sometimes, the issue may be with the charging cable or adapter. Try using a different cable and adapter to see if that works.

2. Check the Battery: If the battery is faulty, it may not hold a charge or power on the device. You can try replacing the battery to see if that resolves the issue.

3. Check the Charging Port: The charging port may be damaged, preventing the device from charging properly. Try cleaning the charging port with a soft brush to remove any dirt or debris that may be blocking it.

4. Try a Hard Reset: Sometimes, a hard reset can resolve software-related issues. To do this, press and hold the power button and volume down button simultaneously for about 10 seconds or until the device restarts.

If none of these troubleshooting steps work, the issue may be more serious and require professional repair. You can contact the manufacturer or a certified repair technician for further assistance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi there,

Based on the information provided, it seems like your Blackshark 04 has completely shut down and is not responding to any attempts to power it on or charge it. There could be several possible reasons for this issue, including a faulty battery, a damaged charging port, or even a software-related issue.

Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try to determine the cause of the problem:

1. Check the Charging Cable and Adapter: Sometimes, the issue may be with the charging cable or adapter. Try using a different cable and adapter to see if that works.

2. Check the Battery: If the battery is faulty, it may not hold a charge or power on the device. You can try replacing the battery to see if that resolves the issue.

3. Check the Charging Port: The charging port may be damaged, preventing the device from charging properly. Try cleaning the charging port with a soft brush to remove any dirt or debris that may be blocking it.

4. Try a Hard Reset: Sometimes, a hard reset can resolve software-related issues. To do this, press and hold the power button and volume down button simultaneously for about 10 seconds or until the device restarts.

If none of these troubleshooting steps work, the issue may be more serious and require professional repair. You can contact the manufacturer or a certified repair technician for further assistance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
tested all of this steps. no response unfortunately.

tested all of this steps. no response unfortunately.
If you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps that were suggested and your Blackshark 04 is still not responding, then it's possible that there might be a hardware failure in your device. In this case, it would be best to take your device to a professional repair center for diagnosis and repair.

Here are some common hardware problems that may cause the issue you are experiencing:

1. Damaged motherboard: If there is a problem with the motherboard, the device will not power on or respond to charging. A professional technician can determine if this is the problem and replace the motherboard if necessary.

2. Faulty charging port: If the charging port is damaged or not working properly, the device will not charge. A technician can replace the charging port to fix the issue.

3. Dead battery: If the battery is not holding a charge, it may need to be replaced.

4. Water damage: If the device has been exposed to water or moisture, it can cause damage to the internal components and prevent the device from functioning properly.

It's best to take your device to a repair center that is authorized by the manufacturer, or a reputable repair center that has experience with your specific device. This will ensure that your device is repaired properly and that any warranty is not voided.

dalin mo na sa tech repair, baka usb port, battery or mobo ang issue. nai try mo na lahat ng button combo habang naka plug ang charger? para i force reboot.
may history ba ng damage, nabasa, nalaglag saka yung kailan ka nag chacharge, yung percent bago i charge?

dalin mo na sa tech repair, baka usb port, battery or mobo ang issue. nai try mo na lahat ng button combo habang naka plug ang charger? para i force reboot.
may history ba ng damage, nabasa, nalaglag saka yung kailan ka nag chacharge, yung percent bago i charge?
natry ko na lahat ng hard reset button. walang sign ng power/screen/led.

habang chinacharge. bigla na lang d na nag on.

sa mga sinalihan kong BS group pag ganyan issue need i reball cpu..
problema wala ng warranty. tapos na.

same na same nangyari sakin paps naiwan din sa charge ganyan din resulta, blackshark 4

pinaayos mo paba paps ? ano possible issue at cost sana

nag iinquire palang ako sa mga fb page 4k daw ang repair penge naman ng idea thanks in advance

same na same nangyari sakin paps naiwan din sa charge ganyan din resulta, blackshark 4

pinaayos mo paba paps ? ano possible issue at cost sana

nag iinquire palang ako sa mga fb page 4k daw ang repair penge naman ng idea thanks in advance
hindi ko pa din npaayos paps. nkatambay pa din sakin. wala ako makitang maayos na shop na guaranteed. pero common issue daw ng unit.

Back