What's new

Help Hello! Good afternoon. Patulong po ako baka may alam po kayong e-book about Personnel and Human Resources Management by Perfecto S. Sison?

Hello! Good afternoon. Patulong po ako baka may alam po kayong e-book about Personnel and Human Resources Management by Perfecto S. Sison? Gamitin ko po sa school.

Hello! Good afternoon! Yes, I can help you with that. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any free e-book version of Personnel and Human Resources Management by Perfecto S. Sison. However, you can purchase the book online from various websites such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Google Books.

If you're looking for a more affordable option, you can try searching for used copies of the book online, which are often significantly cheaper than new copies. Another option would be to check with your school library to see if they have a copy of the book that you can borrow or access online.

Alternatively, you can also try searching for other related e-books on personnel and human resources management that may be available for free online. Some good resources for finding free e-books include Project Gutenberg, Google Books, and Open Library.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Back