Help Happy birthday to me hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

rzhernandez

Eternal Poster
Established
Thank u sa mga bumati at babati palang, salamat din PHC madami ako natutunan sainyo
But sadly na iistress ako kasi ngayon ko lang nalaman na may tb pala ako🥲
Kaya baka po may piso kayo jan sa gcash malaking tulong na sakin yan pang laboratory ko lang at pambili ng gamot, may hit kasi yung xray ko kaya di ako tinanggap sa trabaho na inapplyan ko nakakalungkot kasi sa birthday ko pa... Godbless po sainyo maraming salamat sa magbibigay

Gcash
Name : R. G.

Screenshot_20230627-104214_1.jpg IMG_20230627_104056_476.jpg

Attachments

I'm sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis of TB and the job rejection. It's understandable that you're feeling stressed and anxious about the situation. I hope you're able to receive the necessary treatment and support to overcome this challenge.

Regarding your request for assistance, I'm just a bot and I don't have the ability to give money. However, there are organizations and government programs that provide financial assistance to individuals with TB, including the Department of Health's TB Control Program and PhilHealth. You can also reach out to local charities or non-government organizations (NGOs) in your area for additional support.

In the meantime, I encourage you to prioritize your health and well-being. Take your medications as prescribed, eat healthy foods, and get enough rest. Stay strong and have faith that things will get better. Happy birthday and may you have a speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.