What's new

Closed Greenify pro (donation package) v3.7 *****ed apk

Status
Not open for further replies.

westraxx

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Greenify Donation Package Experimental Features

Greenify PRO comes with lots of experimental features to bring your phone's smoothness back. I used greenify app from last few years. And i recently purchased greenify donation package. And i can't wait more to share with you guys. Lets start listing Greenify PRO Apk: Donation Package Experimental Features.

Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
Beware, most system apps are critical to the basic functionality of your device, once greenified, you may lose some part of usability. If something bad happens, degreenify the system apps you recently greenified and reboot, or deactivate this experimental features of Greenify and reboot.

Boost mode (requires Xposed)
Android framework is patched to allow Greenify to perform hibernation and other operations without the slow root routine. Besides, Boost mode also improves compatibility of many features in Greenify Donation *****ed Apk.

Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
Google service framework is patched to allow the GCM (Google Cloud Message, a.k.a. C2DM) broadcast to wake the hibernated apps, thus you can greenify some apps without losing the ability to receive push message.

Attention: Not all apps use GCM as push mechanism, some apps create their own connection for push in background service, thus can't benefit from this ρá†ch and their push messages can never survive hibernation. Please DO NOT ask for that, it's just a "mission impossible" in practice. Instead, ask their developer to adopt the more RAM-and-battery-friendly GCM push.

Reveal hidden sync tasks (requires Xposed)
Some apps may contain hidden sync tasks which runs periodically, but cannot be disabled by user in system Settings - Account - Sync. This feature reveals those hidden sync tasks and let you to disable them.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.