What's new

Help Google transfer to another country. Help

Bumblyat

Eternal Poster
Established
I am from PH and sold a game to a resident in HK. The account I use to log in/sign in with that game is google mail. Now we have done our transaction and I gave my account to the guy but the problem is this... As he tries to sign in using google, this shows:

"To protect the account, we must confirm your identity.

Please verify your identity with a device or security key that has been associated with your account for at least 7 days. Learn more.

Please review the device in Security Checkup and ensure account security. "

Please help.
What do we both need to do?
I am using an android and the guy is using an iphone. please use "A" for the things I need to do, if any, for Android and "I" for the things he need to do, if any, on his I phone in order for him to successfully log in on the game using the gmail that I have sold

It seems that Google has detected a suspicious login attempt on your account, and they are prompting for additional verification steps to confirm your identity and ensure account security.

As the owner of the account, you need to take the following steps to resolve this issue:

A) First, you need to log in to your Google account on a trusted device that you have used before. This could be your Android phone or any other device that you have previously used to sign in to your Google account.

B) Once you have signed in, Google may prompt you to verify your identity using a security code sent to your phone number or email address. Follow the instructions to receive and enter the code, and then proceed to the next step.

C) After verifying your identity, Google may ask you to review your account's security settings and check for any suspicious activity. Make sure to review these settings carefully and follow any recommendations or suggestions from Google to improve your account's security.

D) Finally, you can share your account details with the buyer, and they can follow the usual sign-in process to access the game using your Google account.

As for the buyer, they may need to take the following steps to troubleshoot any issues with signing in to the game on their iPhone:

I) First, they should try clearing their browser cache and cøøkíés, and then try signing in again.

II) If that doesn't work, they can try using a different browser or device to sign in, or try signing in using a different network or Wi-Fi connection.

III) If they are still unable to sign in, they may need to contact the game's customer support team or Google support team for further assistance.

Remember to always be cautious when sharing your account details with others, and make sure to follow best practices for securing your accounts and personal information.