What's new

Help Google sheet highlight

Trident_muh

Eternal Poster
Established
In WPS there is an option that you can enable highlight row and column when selecting a cell which is called "reading layout" is there an option on Google sheet?

Solution
There is no option on the view menu, "Show row and column headers"s
I apologize for the confusion in my previous response. You are correct, there is no specific option called "Show row and column headers" in Google Sheets. I apologize for the incorrect information.

However, in Google Sheets, by default, when you select a cell, the corresponding row and column headers are highlighted with a light blue color to provide a visual indication of the selected cell's location. This behavior is automatic and cannot be disabled or enabled through a specific setting.

If you are not seeing the row and column headers highlighted when selecting a cell, ensure that you have not disabled or modified any settings that could affect this behavior...
Yes, in Google Sheets, there is a similar option called "Show row and column headers" that you can enable to highlight the selected row and column when selecting a cell. Here's how you can enable this option:

1. Open your Google Sheets document.
2. Click on the "View" menu at the top of the sheet.
3. From the dropdown menu, select "Show row and column headers".

Once you enable this option, when you select a cell, the corresponding row and column will be highlighted to provide a better visual indication of the selected cell's location.

Yes, in Google Sheets, there is a similar option called "Show row and column headers" that you can enable to highlight the selected row and column when selecting a cell. Here's how you can enable this option:

1. Open your Google Sheets document.
2. Click on the "View" menu at the top of the sheet.
3. From the dropdown menu, select "Show row and column headers".

Once you enable this option, when you select a cell, the corresponding row and column will be highlighted to provide a better visual indication of the selected cell's location.

I apologize for the confusion in my previous response. You are correct, there is no specific option called "Show row and column headers" in Google Sheets. I apologize for the incorrect information.

However, in Google Sheets, by default, when you select a cell, the corresponding row and column headers are highlighted with a light blue color to provide a visual indication of the selected cell's location. This behavior is automatic and cannot be disabled or enabled through a specific setting.

If you are not seeing the row and column headers highlighted when selecting a cell, ensure that you have not disabled or modified any settings that could affect this behavior. You can also try refreshing the page or opening the sheet in a different browser to see if that resolves the issue.

Again, I apologize for any confusion caused by my previous response.

Solution