What's new

Goodnight Question

ZummerSoltice

Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Sino unang nagpauso dito Na initial ng username ay may PHC-????documented ba ito dito? Gusto ko lang malaman ang history sinong ngpauso nito...

It all started way back in 2016 (if I am not mistaken) when a group of people joined forces aiming to take down PHCorner. Such a group of failures they didn't even manage to take a scratch on the site. The site became a bit laggy but it didn't take much damage. Following the trend of making abbreviations during those days, "PHC" came into existence to identify PHCorner. As solid member of the forum site and to show tribute, some changed their usernames and inserted "PHC" before their codenames.

"Life is TOUGH but I don't give a shit because I know I am AWESOME"
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚎٭⊹•꧂
𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔

It all started way back in 2016 (if I am not mistaken) when a group of people joined forces aiming to take down PHCorner. Such a group of failures they didn't even manage to take a scratch on the site. The site became a bit laggy but it didn't take much damage. Following the trend of making abbreviations during those days, "PHC" came into existence to identify PHCorner. As solid member of the forum site and to show tribute, some changed their usernames and inserted "PHC" before their codenames.

"Life is TOUGH but I don't give a shit because I know I am AWESOME"

꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚎٭⊹•꧂

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔
Wow cool