What's new

Help GoExtra199 - carry over?

jericrose

Honorary Poster
Established
I am currently subscribed sa GoExtra199 sa globe one app, it includes 8gb data, unli call and text to all networks for 15 days and will expire December 19.

Now yung tanong ko is, If I register like on December 18 to some lower promos like meron sila via gocreate na 5gb for 15days for 85pesos with free unli text pa, yung remaining data ko ba ma c-carry over? like i currently have 6gb left, will it carry over and have 6gb + 5gb sa new promo and further extend the validity? ganito kasi dati sa smart eh.

Only realized that i only need data and text and not so much for the calls. Salamat.

I will answer my own question, I guess the answer is YES, as per think You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. link from globe.

"Will my GBs from GoCREATE stack with my Go+/Go/GoSURF/GoSAKTO GBs?

Yes! As long as you avail of the GoCREATE promos when your Go+/Go/GoSURF/GoSAKTO promos have not yet expired, all of your unused GBs will stack to the promo with the longest expiry."

From what I understand it will carry over as long as you register during the validity period pa ng current promo mo, then it will stack to the promo with the longest expiry (cguro yung bagong date), I will have to find out next week, I hope I am right.

xxx.jpg

Attachments