What's new

Help GLOBE FIBER PLANS: Best For PC HUB(PISO NET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChenziLao

Leecher
Hi. Hope someone can help me in this situation. I plan na mag lagay dito sa amin ng Piso Net (For Multi Player Gaming, for Students and etc). And I think, mga 3 Units lang muna ang aking bibilhin. And then I plan to use "GLOBE FIBER PLAN 1799 200 mbps". Is it worth it? Or need ko pa ng Higher Plan?

And other questions. If mag 6 units(PC) na ako in the future, Okay na ba din ang "GLOBE FIBER PLAN 2699 600 Mbps"? Or OP na masyado? Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2024-05-06 215242.png

Attachments

Solution
Hello! Setting up a Piso Net business with Globe Fiber internet is a great idea, especially if you are targeting multiplayer gaming and student customers. Let's break down your questions:

1. GLOBE FIBER PLAN 1799 (200 Mbps):
- For your initial setup of 3 units, the Globe Fiber Plan 1799 with 200 Mbps should be sufficient. This speed is more than enough to handle the internet demands of 3 gaming units concurrently. It provides a fast and stable connection for your customers to enjoy their gaming experience without significant lag or buffering issues.

2. Potential Expansion to 6 units:
- If you plan to expand to 6 units in the future, upgrading to the Globe Fiber Plan 2699 with 600 Mbps would be a wise choice. This...
Hello! Setting up a Piso Net business with Globe Fiber internet is a great idea, especially if you are targeting multiplayer gaming and student customers. Let's break down your questions:

- For your initial setup of 3 units, the Globe Fiber Plan 1799 with 200 Mbps should be sufficient. This speed is more than enough to handle the internet demands of 3 gaming units concurrently. It provides a fast and stable connection for your customers to enjoy their gaming experience without significant lag or buffering issues.

- If you plan to expand to 6 units in the future, upgrading to the Globe Fiber Plan 2699 with 600 Mbps would be a wise choice. This plan offers a higher speed that can accommodate more devices and users simultaneously. With 600 Mbps, you can ensure that all your customers have a smooth gaming experience even during peak hours.

3. Is it worth it?:
- Both plans offer good value for a Piso Net business. The key factors to consider when choosing a plan are the number of units you have, the type of activities your customers will engage in (like multiplayer gaming), and the overall internet usage. It's essential to provide a reliable and fast connection, especially for gaming purposes, to keep your customers satisfied and coming back for more.

In conclusion, starting with the Globe Fiber Plan 1799 and later upgrading to the Globe Fiber Plan 2699 when expanding to 6 units is a smart approach. It ensures that you have the right internet speeds to meet the demands of your Piso Net business. Good luck with your venture, and I hope this information helps!

Solution

- If you plan to expand to 6 units in the future, upgrading to the Globe Fiber Plan 2699 with 600 Mbps would be a wise choice. This plan offers a higher speed that can accommodate more devices and users simultaneously. With 600 Mbps, you can ensure that all your customers have a smooth gaming experience even during peak hours.

3. Is it worth it?:
- Both plans offer good value for a Piso Net business. The key factors to consider when choosing a plan are the number of units you have, the type of activities your customers will engage in (like multiplayer gaming), and the overall internet usage. It's essential to provide a reliable and fast connection, especially for gaming purposes, to keep your customers satisfied and coming back for more.

In conclusion, starting with the Globe Fiber Plan 1799 and later upgrading to the Globe Fiber Plan 2699 when expanding to 6 units is a smart approach. It ensures that you have the right internet speeds to meet the demands of your Piso Net business. Good luck with your venture, and I hope this information helps!
How about if i choose to go with Globe Fiber Plan 1799 with 200 Mbps and with 6 units. It is sufficient?

How about if i choose to go with Globe Fiber Plan 1799 with 200 Mbps and with 6 units. It is sufficient?
If you choose to go with the Globe Fiber Plan 1799 with 200 Mbps and plan to have 6 units in your Piso Net setup, the 200 Mbps speed may not be sufficient to provide optimal performance for all 6 units simultaneously, especially if they are engaging in bandwidth-intensive activities like multiplayer gaming.

With 6 units sharing the same 200 Mbps connection, the available bandwidth per unit may be limited, leading to potential slowdowns and latency issues during peak usage times. This can affect the overall gaming experience for your customers and may result in dissatisfaction.

In this case, it would be advisable to consider upgrading to a higher speed plan, such as the Globe Fiber Plan 2699 with 600 Mbps, to ensure that each unit receives an adequate amount of bandwidth for smooth gaming performance. This higher speed plan can better accommodate the increased number of units and provide a more reliable and consistent internet connection for your customers.

Investing in a more robust internet plan can help you maintain customer satisfaction, attract more users to your Piso Net business, and ensure smooth and enjoyable gaming experiences for everyone.

3. Is it worth it?:

If you choose to go with the Globe Fiber Plan 1799 with 200 Mbps and plan to have 6 units in your Piso Net setup, the 200 Mbps speed may not be sufficient to provide optimal performance for all 6 units simultaneously, especially if they are engaging in bandwidth-intensive activities like multiplayer gaming.

With 6 units sharing the same 200 Mbps connection, the available bandwidth per unit may be limited, leading to potential slowdowns and latency issues during peak usage times. This can affect the overall gaming experience for your customers and may result in dissatisfaction.

In this case, it would be advisable to consider upgrading to a higher speed plan, such as the Globe Fiber Plan 2699 with 600 Mbps, to ensure that each unit receives an adequate amount of bandwidth for smooth gaming performance. This higher speed plan can better accommodate the increased number of units and provide a more reliable and consistent internet connection for your customers.

Investing in a more robust internet plan can help you maintain customer satisfaction, attract more users to your Piso Net business, and ensure smooth and enjoyable gaming experiences for everyone.
If I bought "GLOBE FIBER PLAN 1799 200 mbps" and then after a month, can I upgrade it to Globe Fiber Plan 2699 with 600 Mbps?

If I bought "GLOBE FIBER PLAN 1799 200 mbps" and then after a month, can I upgrade it to Globe Fiber Plan 2699 with 600 Mbps?
Yes, you can typically upgrade your internet plan with most service providers, including Globe, after a certain period of time. If you initially subscribe to the Globe Fiber Plan 1799 with 200 Mbps and decide to upgrade to the Globe Fiber Plan 2699 with 600 Mbps after a month, you should be able to do so by contacting Globe's customer service or visiting their nearest branch.

When upgrading your plan, you may need to pay the price difference between the two plans for the remaining months in your contract term. Globe may also require you to sign a new contract for the upgraded plan. It's essential to clarify all the details, including any additional fees or changes in contract terms, before proceeding with the upgrade.

Upgrading to a higher-speed plan like the Globe Fiber Plan 2699 with 600 Mbps can provide you with the necessary bandwidth to support your growing Piso Net business and ensure a smoother gaming experience for your customers. Be sure to inquire about any specific upgrade policies or promotions that Globe may offer to make the transition as smooth as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.