What's new

Giveaways

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey elizabeth/tigreal/18 win streak dahil dito nakalaro kopa world rank dalawa sa mongolia at indonesia (lancelot and balmond) however maganda din pang set and friendly user di katulad ng ibang tank.

hey elizabeth/tigreal/18 win streak dahil dito nakalaro kopa world rank dalawa sa mongolia at indonesia (lancelot and balmond) however maganda din pang set and friendly user di katulad ng ibang tank.
hindi po ako marunong mag tank hahah. . Salamat po sa pagsali.. Goodluck.😁

[ Wuff / Minotaur / I picked this hero because my team don't know how to tank and when i play solo there's no tank user so i will pick this hero forever Jk, nakakapag fighter pa naman at support, adjust, and because this hero and gives me a lot of mvp’s too kasi eto pinakaalam kung gamitin ]

[ Wuff / Minotaur / I picked this hero because my team don't know how to tank and when i play solo there's no tank user so i will pick this hero forever Jk, nakakapag fighter pa naman at support, adjust, and because this hero and gives me a lot of mvp’s too kasi eto pinakaalam kung gamitin ]

very nice answer hehe.. Well sa ngayon ay marami na ulit akong nakikitang mga tank users simula noong na revamped yung mga basic heroes .. At talaga namang napaka sakit ma dodge ng mga tank haha.. KUddos sa mga tank users na marunong mag set... Salamat po sa pagsali.. Good luck 😁 ;)

very nice answer hehe.. Well sa ngayon ay marami na ulit akong nakikitang mga tank users simula noong na revamped yung mga basic heroes .. At talaga namang napaka sakit ma dodge ng mga tank haha.. KUddos sa mga tank users na marunong mag set... Salamat po sa pagsali.. Good luck 😁 ;)
Thanks din Sir good luck to all.. haha

Mystic Magic / Lylia / I pick this hero because this hero is actually OP but not many players use her , and because of the new update on the "book of talisman" which is my core item for Lylia the book of talisman now gives up to 45% of CD reduction which is Great because Lylia's skills are spam skills , and I also just build penetration item because on her because her skills ( the magic power of her skills increases on it's own base on gloom ) .

Overall I pick lylia because she is my main hero and lylia is the only hero whom carried me to Mythical Glory Tier

(I'm number 6 Quezon Lylia mwhehehehe)

PS. Penge na din ka duo <33
Screenshot_2021-08-14-18-07-03-166_com.mobile.legends.jpg
Screenshot_2021-08-14-18-06-11-122_com.mobile.legends.jpg

Btw thanks for making this event kuya and to the other people mentioned

Congrats agad sa mga mananalo - 3 -

Attachments

Mystic Magic / Lylia / I pick this hero because this hero is actually OP but not many players use her , and because of the new update on the "book of talisman" which is my core item for Lylia the book of talisman now gives up to 45% of CD reduction which is Great because Lylia's skills are spam skills , and I also just build penetration item because on her because her skills ( the magic power of her skills increases on it's own base on gloom ) .

Overall I pick lylia because she is my main hero and lylia is the only hero whom carried me to Mythical Glory Tier

(I'm number 6 Quezon Lylia mwhehehehe)

PS. Penge na din ka duo <33View attachment 1522954View attachment 1522956

Btw thanks for making this event kuya and to the other people mentioned

Congrats agad sa mga mananalo - 3 -
wow matinde ito.. Mythic na diko ito kaya hahah.. nakaka asar yang si Lylia eh ewan biglang tatakbo kala ko patay na kaasar ahhaha.. Thank you for joining and Goodluck😁

Status
Not open for further replies.