What's new

Closed Getting married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynn_lieghp23

Enthusiast
Can someone please help me I am getting married in a week, and I don’t know if I am getting cold feet or gut feeling. My fiancé has been getting late night messages he said it’s an alert from a game but I find him texting
Help !! Please the count down begins :rolleyes::rolleyes:

you are the only one that can decide what's best for you. . . kung kelan ka ikakasal saka ka naghihinala. . . wag ganun. . . pero it's up to you

Most probably may ka chat nga talaga siya maybe in game or what. Depends sa actions niya. Mahahalata mo naman yan eh. Baka sinusulit kasi ikakasal na marami ng magbabago. Pero hindi pa naman huli ang lahat para pag usapan niyo yung hinala mo eh. Once mapag usapan then you'll know the answer whether you guys will continue your wedding. Hopefully maging okay or hindi totoo yung iniisip mo.

If you really love her/him and maybe thats your point of marrying her/him. Well, give her/him a time of what she's/his doing. We/you might not know what she's/his up to. As long as you are sure that she/he loves you too, and if you're not that sure anymore then ask her/him again before anything follows.

Makuha yan sa mabuting usapan. Prangkahan mo siya sabihin mo na prapraning ka na. And gusto mo malaman ang katotohanan before wedding para walang sisihan.

I want to but he has had a shady past, like cheating and this will be his 4;th marriage
I just wanted to believe this time was different but now I am questioning it . That’s why if I could just take a peek at him messages I would know for sure . Does that make sense

I want to but he has had a shady past, like cheating and this will be his 4;th marriage
I just wanted to believe this time was different but now I am questioning it . That’s why if I could just take a peek at him messages I would know for sure . Does that make sense

wow . . . mukhang foreigner yan na thunders ah lol

Status
Not open for further replies.