What's new

Referral Get Grass: The Data Layer of AI

abutchiki143

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
1709451098384.png

Everyone has an internet connection with a certain amount of bandwidth per month, but almost nobody uses all of it. Grass is a network for selling that bandwidth to corporations & institutions, with a suite of applications that do this in the background of your phone or computer. The end result is passive income for You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.you didn't even know you had.
What will I earn?
As an early adopter, you’re not only getting rewarded for selling unused bandwidth, but also gaining a stake in a future network that could index the entire web.
We're committed to rewarding our early adopters by granting them a stake in a network that is destined to become the source of truth for decentralized AI. By joining Grass, you're not just selling unused bandwidth, you're claiming your stake in the future. Secure your place today in this revolution and be a part of something that is set to redefine the online world.

Who uses my unused internet bandwidth?

Grass will allow you to sell your unused internet bandwidth to companies that are carefully vetted by Wynd Network. These companies would include Fortune 500s, as well as institutions like Colleges and Universities.

How do I get ρáíd my rewards?
During the Beta phase, you'll earn Grass points. At the end of the beta these will be retroactively converted into network ownership.
While direct cash-out options aren’t currently supported, we’re exploring additional payment methods, including gift cards. We will be informing our You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. about these developments as they occur, so join our #forbidden# community and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for future updates.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Back