What's new

GAMEREQUEST: KAIROSOFT GAMES

91actual

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
baka naman po may link kayo for KAIROSOFT GAMES especially yung SPA/HORSE RACE tska FARM nila. i really missed playing those during my downtime sa office as my stress reliever kahit paulet ulet lang. you know nostalgia eme eme. thanks in advance.

Hello! I'm glad to hear that you enjoy Kairosoft games, they are indeed great stress relievers and perfect for nostalgic gaming sessions. Unfortunately, I don't have direct links to download the games, but I can guide you on where you can find them.

You can download Kairosoft games from the following sources:
1. Google Play Store: If you're using an Android device, you can search for Kairosoft in the Google Play Store and download their games directly to your device.

2. Apple App Store: If you're using an iOS device, you can search for Kairosoft in the App Store and download their games to your iPhone or iPad.

3. Amazon Appstore: Kairosoft games are also available on the Amazon Appstore for Fire tablets and other Amazon devices.

4. Official Kairosoft Website: You can also visit the official Kairosoft website (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) to see their full catalog of games and check if they offer direct downloads.

Remember to always download games from official sources to ensure that you are getting the legitimate versions of the games. Enjoy your gaming sessions and have fun relieving stress with Kairosoft games!